PDA

View Full Version : If you were a hobbit.....

Horse-Maiden of the Shire
12-30-2002, 02:28 PM
OKAY! If you were a hobbit, who would you be, where would you live, etc etc etc. Make up your own name and all that.
I think i'd be Misa Goldworthy...and...id probably live near the Brandywine. Of course Id take a few occasional items of choice from Farmer Maggot's field....lol just kidding. smilies/biggrin.gif

The Barrow-Wight
12-30-2002, 02:35 PM
Could you elaborate a bit, Horse-Maiden? Read the Mayhem Guidelines (http://forum.barrowdowns.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=17&t=000341) to see that we want to see more introspective topics instead of just long lists.

Discussion is our goal. So, discuss why you made the choices you did.

Thanks

eleanor_niphredil
01-04-2003, 04:41 AM
My name would be Prisca Sandybanks of frogmorton. I would be called that because...um...because that is what I would be called. Iwould probably be one of the more intillectual types, becouse I think that would be cool. I would spend my days reading, writing a bit now and then and lazing around, more or less what I do now!

Manardariel
01-04-2003, 04:50 AM
I´m Pearl Took, one of Pippins Cousins. I grow up in Bree, and my grandmother keeps annoying me, telling me not to do stuff. I have curly black hair, am rather tall, and like to do things I shouldn´t. Eventually, I end up marrying Merry.

Meela
01-04-2003, 08:51 AM
i would be.... Ida Brandybuck of... someplace Brandybuck-like. i would be an adventurous sort, but close to home. id get caught up in some adventure, then settle down at home and whatever...

Faye Took
01-04-2003, 01:53 PM
I would be Faye Took of well the Shire. I would be realted to the Tooks because I am a fool. I am Pippin's neice.

Daewen
01-04-2003, 01:58 PM
I'd reckon I'd be a Baggins. I have a Hobbit sense about me, about also an elvish sense about me too, if you get my meaning. I would defenatly want an adventure, but nothing so big as Frodo's...a bit more like Bilbo's would suit me right fine. I would probably end up marrying Samwise Gamgee and Rosie would be left with some other hobbit.

Lilly Loamsdown
01-04-2003, 03:02 PM
Emerald Loamsdown ,Emma for short.
My mom is Camille Took,my dad was Merimac Loamsdown he died when I was small.
Used to live with my moms family till she remarried to Popo Brockhouse then we moved to Hobbiton. Have three half sisters,Iris,Ruby&Dimple,one half brother,Marroc.
Have dark brown hair(almost black) and odd-eyes (one green one amethyst).

Taure Leafsilver
01-04-2003, 05:55 PM
I'm Taure Leafsilver and I'm called that because that is what my mama named me!! I earn money by singing and telling stories at inns. I'm a good cook (duh I'm a hobbit) and am localy famous for my cider recipe.. I'm also slightly miscevios and known to spy on people

peonydeepdelver
01-04-2003, 06:12 PM
I'd be Peony Deepdelver from Buckland or Bywater. I'd be a distant relative of Merry, and I'd enjoy swimming and riding horses, which I do both of in real life.

VanimaEdhel
01-05-2003, 04:03 PM
I could never be a Hobbit because I, honestly, despise eating...I do not know what I would be, but certainly not a Hobbit...maybe the only skinny Hobbit in existence...

Horse-Maiden of the Shire
01-05-2003, 07:31 PM
in my answer, i forgot to say! i would probably end up marrying Pippin.

Merri
01-06-2003, 07:16 AM
I'd be Elanor Greenthumb (Hence the name of my character in the Shire RPG! smilies/smile.gif), and I'd most definitely live in The Shire. Can't do without it smilies/smile.gif

purplefluffychainsaw
01-07-2003, 03:03 PM
WHAT DO YOU MEAN IF!!!! I AM A HOBBIT I SWEAR!!! Okay I have several points to prove it:
a) I am 3"6
b)My name is Elanor G and I have long blonde hair (So wot if it's not gamgee. The first two letters are right and it's the right amount of letters to.) Acctually I've ginger hair at the moment (Dunken moment) but it's none permanate so on Monday it's back to my blonde self
c) I'm Deslexic (See I can't even spell that) Eg. I have word difficultys
d) I trod on a pice of glass yesterday and didn't notice (Yes I was in bare feet) because it didn't even pirce the oles ofmy feet.
e) I have 6 pairs of short trousers in my wardrobe (Oh the shame)
f) I live in a Hobbity village
g)Two of my numerous nicknames are SAM and El Hobbity one / the Hobbity one
h)I'm fat
See. I TOLD you I was a Hobbit smilies/tongue.gif

Pipperin
01-07-2003, 03:25 PM
Well i am a hobbit(Pipperin Took) but i would love to be Diamond of Long Cleeve because she marries Pippin!!!

[ January 07, 2003: Message edited by: Pipperin ]

mark12_30
01-07-2003, 03:31 PM
Dear purplefluffychainsaw,

Ya know, I could be jealous that you are that hobbitish. Are you really 3'6" ? How totally cool. And it sounds like you go barefoot whenever you can... now how about those pointed ears? (I pierced mine at the top corners; since I couldn't have pointy ears I thought it was the next best thing.) But I am not short.

Does your nic come from Lilo and Stich? That's what it reminds me of. "Oh, good, my dog found the chain saw". And "ALSO CUTE AND FLUFFY!!" I think I quote that movie more (these days) than any other.

Ah, back on topic: I'd be from Evendim or Green Hill Country, and I'd be an adventurous Took, but I'd learn to swim from the Brandybucks. And I'd look for elves in the woods.

[ January 07, 2003: Message edited by: mark12_30 ]

purplefluffychainsaw
01-08-2003, 07:36 AM
Okay so I lied about the 3"6. I'm 5"3. And yes that is kinda where it comes from I am a membere of the Stitc gang... smilies/evil.gif
We have evil hobbys of killing/eating each over thus the name... (Don't ask, trust me) Any way, my hobbit nmame is simple (Apart from my own) If you do the name search for ITS AN ABOMINATION It comes out with Elanor Baggins from Bree!!!! And that would be me!!!