The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum (http://forum.barrowdowns.com/index.php)
-   Middle-earth Mirth (http://forum.barrowdowns.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   WW: LXXVI - At Moria: EXTRA Edition (http://forum.barrowdowns.com/showthread.php?t=16517)

autume98 05-18-2010 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nerwen (Post 630445)
How did you manage to forget that, tum? You posted on exactly two topics yesterDay, and that was one of them.

Easy, I was at work, keeping one eye over my shoulder trying not to get caught. And when I'm at work I have to use my phone since this site is blocked on my computer. I know...how dare they block this site! :eek:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nerwen (Post 630445)
At #249 you said,
Quote:

Originally Posted by tum
I noticed Boro is under suspicion for bandwagoning Lottie yesterday. Is this the only evidence we have on Boro is there something else?
I should call the use of "only" there a subtle defence, implying as it does that his clearly opportunistic vote wasn't really suspicious. And at #257 you said:
Quote:

Originally Posted by tum
I'm not convinced Boro's vote is enough to vote for him.
Brief defences, true– but considering the only topics you discussed yesterDay were a.) Boro and b.) Boro's plan, I find it significant. Oh, and the bolding is mine. #249 was your very first post of the Day, and you were clearly well aware of the situation then.

I guess I kinda see where you are coming from. At that time I wasn't convinced that he was a wolf. Obviously I was wrong and he turned out to be a wolf.

As for the reason those were my ONLY topics. I was playing like Morsul and was being lazy (at least I think he's the one who sometimes plays lazy) since I had gone to a baseball game, and had gone to the OKC Memorial, and had the adrenaline rush from the storm. It's quite entertaining to try and keep ahead of a storm that is throwing golf ball sized hail. ;) Needless to say I wasn't feeling very productive especially when the internet kept on going out, and I had friends that it was my first time meeting so I wanted to hang out with them. It's a miracle I even showed up as much as I did. :p

Edit: x-ed with Mira and Inzil

satansaloser2005 05-18-2010 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nerwen (Post 630442)
And yet, Sally, if you think a person is the Seer, and that person keeps going after another, repeatedly says he "feels furry" etc., and finally outright asks you to lynch him... well, I mean, there's a pretty obvious conclusion to be reached there, no?

EDIT:X'd with tum and Wolf Guardian.

Erm, dear, everyone was suspecting Boro yesterDay. You asked me to vote for him, I'm like "oh, this can end either really well or really poorly". I'm innocent, stupid, and busy. I'm allowed to miss things, aren't I? Also, with all the attention on Boro isn't it safe for me to have assumed that you suspected him and wanted him lynched over an innocent you dreamed? That'd make sense too, wouldn't it? *shrugs* I'm just sayin'. This wolf/witch hunt is going nowhere fast because I was trying to protect any possible gifteds, for better or worse, and I refuse to be punished for trying to help my village.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nerwen (Post 630448)
Oh, and in another hour I will announce my second dream.

This excites me. 'Cause I'll still be awake (hopefully) then.

EDIT: x'd with Tum, and fixing some of those whoopsies I warned about earlier

satansaloser2005 05-18-2010 08:39 PM

Erm....I just realized I haven't actually voted yet. *blushes*

++Blind

....Which I'm rather feeling tonight (strangely enough) so this is a warning that I may not say a whole lot (if anything) for the rest of the Day.

Blind Guardian 05-18-2010 08:52 PM

Well, since I'm still alive:

++Paranoia

Why? 'Cause I know who the wolves are, and Noia can't deny it :D Why? 'Cause i'm mad, and when BeiGe is mad someone pays *head with devil horns*

autume98 05-18-2010 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inziladun (Post 630452)
And why is Morsul suspicious, ranked with the (almost) known Wolfguardian?

EDIT- I see now that you did put in Xed, which I assume is Celuien.

Yes Xed is Celuien.

There's not really a lot to go off on Morsul. Maybe it's just me not getting a very good read on him. This is from Day 1.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Morsul the Dark (Post 630173)
SHASTA: Reading through I noticed you put Blind on the "Didn't Vote" list she voted but late... just to defend her real quick before doing this.

She voted Nienna for absolutely no stated reasons. Spent 2 pages with nothing but banter Gets overly defensive when someone points it out and keeps reminding everyone how innocent she is and new to WW(Which seems forced and fake to me)

++Blind Guardian

I don't know Morsul very well. I've only played with him one other game, and he gave me bad vibes that game too. Although he turned out to be an Ordo in that game, so maybe he is an Ordo this game. However for now I'm going to keep him on my suspicious list.

He defends BeiGe then votes for BeiGe. Granted we now know that BeiGe is a wolf. Could it be a wolf on wolf though? This just doesn't sit well with me. If you think that Morsul is innocent please do tell me why.

Edit: x-ed with Sally, Sally again, and BeiGe

satansaloser2005 05-18-2010 08:58 PM

You know, if Paranoia really is a wolf, I'm going to be quite cross, because it would be horribly unsportsmanlike for Blind to sell out her packmate. Yes, I know, we do it all the time, but we're kidding and/or being very clever and sneaky. I think I'm just....paranoiad? :p

(Shut up. I couldn't resist the joke, lamesauce.)

satansaloser2005 05-18-2010 08:59 PM

Also, if Paranoia's a wolf, I can see that last post being used against me like mad. Even I would think I was cautioning my newbie wolf. *headdesks* I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it.

*misses her muffin*

EDIT: meant to italicize the I in the second sentence, but forgot. Sounds much better now. :)

autume98 05-18-2010 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by autume98 (Post 630457)
Yes Xed is Celuien.

There's not really a lot to go off on Morsul. Maybe it's just me not getting a very good read on him. This is from Day 1.

Actually this is from Day 2. Sorry for any confusion this may cause or has caused. :p

Paranoia 05-18-2010 09:06 PM

Honestly, I don't buy into the "Sally is a wolf." bit based on her push at the end of day 2; she was actively pushing the Blind Wolf lynch right up until Nerwen's seer claim; honestly I find it doubtful that she even would do this, as if her aim was to save Boro, she would have pushed *anyone* but BG. And if she thought Nerwen was the seer, there'd been no point in her pushing the lynch so Boro could have slipped on by today as a gifted; the only way this would make sense is if Sally planned on Nerwen being the night 2 kill. OH WAIT.

Then things make a bit more sense. Trade off a newbie wolf in favor of say... an experienced one. Kill the seer while everyone is looking elsewhere and let boro slide for a day. Maybe two; kind of unlikely in the slide by case; as far as I can tell, it was a deliberate attempt at just trying to end things before Nerwen had a chance to claim; either way, I'd kinda request that Nerwen investigate Sally.

satansaloser2005 05-18-2010 09:09 PM

Well we know she didn't last Night or she wouldn't be suspecting me toDay. I'm all up for it, because clearing innocents can be just as helpful at catching wolves as actually dreaming the wolves.

Athough I'd really like to know what Mira is, because she confuses me. o_O

Blind Guardian 05-18-2010 09:12 PM

Maybe we need Nerwen's second dream ? ;)

Paranoia 05-18-2010 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blind Guardian (Post 630456)
Well, since I'm still alive:

++Paranoia

Why? 'Cause I know who the wolves are, and Noia can't deny it :D Why? 'Cause i'm mad, and when BeiGe is mad someone pays *head with devil horns*

Why do posts like this make me giggle everytime a wolf is going down? Two have tried taking me down and implicating me; both so far have failed. C'mon wolves. I know you can do better. :P [/taunt]

Also, on another note, the second paragraph of my last post is primarily just a wild shot in the dark; it's me living up to my name. Honestly, the second scenario is full of stuff unlikely to happen, and have personally never *seen* happen. Nerwen would have probably claimed anyway at the end of day, said why she suspected Boromir so much, and would have probably been protected last night anyway. I can't really speak for Nerwen though so uh... yeah.

Autumn is definitely linked with both Boromir and BG, if only for their vote yesterday, and a few other things brought up today. If I was being lazy and picking my vote primarily from the last few pages instead of the entire thread, I would probably vote Autumn tomorrow, final answer.

Inziladun 05-18-2010 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by autume98 (Post 630457)
He defends BeiGe then votes for BeiGe. Granted we now know that BeiGe is a wolf. Could it be a wolf on wolf though? This just doesn't sit well with me. If you think that Morsul is innocent please do tell me why.

I'm not convinced about Morsul either way.

He declined to vote the first Day (as did you), and I didn't like that.

Beyond that, he voted for BG on Day 2, as you noted, while in the same post saying he had to 'defend' her. But he was apparently only correcting the point that she had attempted to vote, though it was too late to count. I don't know that could really be called a 'defence'.

x/d with all since 408

Nerwen 05-18-2010 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 (Post 630454)
Erm, dear, everyone was suspecting Boro yesterDay. You asked me to vote for him, I'm like "oh, this can end either really well or really poorly". I'm innocent, stupid, and busy. I'm allowed to miss things, aren't I? Also, with all the attention on Boro isn't it safe for me to have assumed that you suspected him and wanted him lynched over an innocent you dreamed?

Really? What innocent was in danger?

–Anyway, I suppose you'd all like to know who the third wolf is.

Are you ready?

EDIT:X'd since Sally.

Inziladun 05-18-2010 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nerwen (Post 630466)
Really? What innocent was in danger?

–Anyway, I suppose you'd all like to know who the third wolf is.

Are you ready?

By all means. :cool:

Blind Guardian 05-18-2010 09:17 PM

Yeah!!

Nerwen 05-18-2010 09:19 PM

It's... ta-ta-ta–

TUM!!!
:smokin:

Blind Guardian 05-18-2010 09:20 PM

Tum? WHo's Tum?

Paranoia 05-18-2010 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blind Guardian (Post 630470)
Tum? WHo's Tum?

Acting dumb is cute. If I had to guess... I'd say Autumn?

Nerwen 05-18-2010 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blind Guardian (Post 630470)
Tum? WHo's Tum?

autume98. Your packmate, remember?:rolleyes:

EDIT:X'd with Paranoia.

Inziladun 05-18-2010 09:25 PM

Excellent. Well done, Nerwen! With luck, you'll still be with us toMorrow.

Well, our vote toMorrow will be easy enough, and we've just got one more to go.

Blind Guardian 05-18-2010 09:26 PM

Then call him Autumn, you don't have to give everyone a nickname, shesh.

Sorry, Autumn.

But come on three wolves in a row! This stinks -_-

satansaloser2005 05-18-2010 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nerwen (Post 630469)
It's... ta-ta-ta–

TUM!!!
:smokin:

HAHA! You have no idea how unsurprising this is to me. *dies of win* Every bit of my brain was screaming "Wolf!" but I've not yet gotten rid of my RL meta barriers of "but....but it's Tum....and she....nah....". My day, it has been made.

And again, Nerwen, stop being such a bloody rockstar. (Of course I'll happily let you wait until after you've found the fourth wolf.) The win, it is palpable.

Oh, I think I need to make a phone call. Drat. Back in a tick.

Oh, and Tum? You just lost the game. (Sorry, Lottie dear.)

Inziladun 05-18-2010 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blind Guardian (Post 630474)

You could refer to your packmate as her. :rolleyes:

Blind Guardian 05-18-2010 09:32 PM

Autumn98 is a girl?! Now, that's suprising! (Sorry...)

satansaloser2005 05-18-2010 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blind Guardian (Post 630474)

Sorry, Autumn.

But come on three wolves in a row! This stinks -_-

She's actually a she, thanks. Boro, never be a wolf with a bunch of girls again. It's just....no. *snuggles your corpse*

Now here's hoping that Tum and her illustrious magical so far unknown packmate don't get a last meal, eh?

Oh, and Blind? Check out my last game. This is nothing. *basks in the awesome that is Mistress Nerwen, Who Sees That Which Cannot Be Unseen*

satansaloser2005 05-18-2010 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inziladun (Post 630477)

Makes me think they need a human relations person for the wolf pa- oh, wait. :Merisu:

Blind Guardian 05-18-2010 09:35 PM

I'm not dead, I still have a half an hour to live :D Then I shall be gone and [blank] and Tum shall get their last meal! Touché, one for of you is going to die *puts up bet*

Blind Guardian 05-18-2010 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 (Post 630480)
Makes me think they need a human relations person for the wolf pa- oh, wait. :Merisu:

Not-so-pack-anymore, is your word?

autume98 05-18-2010 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blind Guardian (Post 630478)
Autumn98 is a girl?! Now, that's suprising! (Sorry...)

Quote:

Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 (Post 630479)
She's actually a she, thanks. Boro, never be a wolf with a bunch of girls again. It's just....no. *snuggles your corpse*

Now here's hoping that Tum and her illustrious magical so far unknown packmate don't get a last meal, eh?

Oh, and Blind? Check out my last game. This is nothing. *basks in the awesome that is Mistress Nerwen, Who Sees That Which Cannot Be Unseen*

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inziladun (Post 630477)

Thanks Inzil and Sally. And don't worry about it BeiGe I've had to be corrected several times myself. Possibly even this game. ;)

autume98 05-18-2010 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blind Guardian (Post 630481)
I'm not dead, I still have a half an hour to live :D Then I shall be gone and [blank] and Tum shall get their last meal! Touché, one for of you is going to die *puts up bet*

Actually a little less than an hour and a half. ;)

Blind Guardian 05-18-2010 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by autume98 (Post 630483)
Thanks Inzil and Sally. And don't worry about it BeiGe I've had to be corrected several times myself. Possibly even this game. ;)

I'm still not sure who Fae is...:confused:

Celuien 05-18-2010 09:41 PM

Go Nerwen!!

I am so, so sorry that I'm not around... The schedule plus deadline time is just not working out well for me. However, I will do my best to thwart snacking toNight by the last wolf...

Blind Guardian 05-18-2010 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by autume98 (Post 630484)
Actually a little less than an hour and a half. ;)

It's 8:41PM so 10:00PM is the dl?

satansaloser2005 05-18-2010 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blind Guardian (Post 630485)
I'm still not sure who Fae is...:confused:

Whom?

satansaloser2005 05-18-2010 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celuien (Post 630486)
Go Nerwen!!

I am so, so sorry that I'm not around... The schedule plus deadline time is just not working out well for me. However, I will do my best to thwart snacking toNight by the last wolf...

ORLY? (Sorry, but that was about my face when I saw this.)

Blind Guardian 05-18-2010 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 (Post 630488)
Whom?

Fae...uh, sorry, Fea. ^_^

http://forum.barrowdowns.com/showpos...&postcount=824

That Fea ^^ Who is it?

Paranoia 05-18-2010 09:49 PM

This is all making me Giddy. 3/4 wolves down tomorrow. Go Go Nerwen. XD

satansaloser2005 05-18-2010 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blind Guardian (Post 630490)
Fae...uh, sorry, Fea. ^_^

http://forum.barrowdowns.com/showpos...&postcount=824

That Fea ^^ Who is it?

Ahhhh, gotcha. Feanor of the Peredhil. She's another infamous Werewolf player.

Blind Guardian 05-18-2010 09:51 PM

Nerwen was the seer in the last game too? What the heck?