The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum (http://forum.barrowdowns.com/index.php)
-   The Barrow-Downs (http://forum.barrowdowns.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Members pics & Barrowdowns family Tree (http://forum.barrowdowns.com/showthread.php?t=4697)

Amanaduial the archer 04-20-2003 02:22 PM

Hmmm, my picture may make me look several years younger than I am (ie. about five years old!), I was on holiday skiing last week. I look like a bleedin tomato, and with my black and white ski hat....well...

"Whats black and white and red all over? Oh yeah, that would be Aman..."

Brinniel 04-20-2003 08:02 PM

Quote:

I'll probably send yet another picture of myself (and this time, Brinn, YOU HAVE TO BE IN IT!) after the last day of school.
Oooh, sounds good. We'll definitely have to celebrate our becoming sophmores! Also, I'm hoping I will have colored contacts by then. I'll make sure that the digital camera will be handy then. And this time I'll make sure that there is an actual good picture of me. :)

Alkanoonion 04-21-2003 06:44 AM

ok I have Good news and bad news

First the good news, I have invested in a new P4 computer [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

The bad news is I lost all my old data in the change. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Due to the change I am recreating my home page which will include the members pictures page. I hope to have the site updated in the next week or so.

please continue sending in your pictures to my e-mail
Thain@breeunderbreehill.com

[img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[ April 21, 2003: Message edited by: Alkanoonion ]

Amanaduial the archer 04-21-2003 09:30 AM

That is a very nice avatar, Alk. Very nice.

Helkahothion 04-23-2003 04:48 AM

Alkoonion has had that thing for a long time now. Or where you not talking about that skeleton? Anyway, my picture is on the way Alk. It's on that is kinda blurry, but it's the most recent I have right now, that is without my long hair. (although it is quite long on it [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] )
________
Model B (1904)

Amanaduial the archer 04-23-2003 07:55 AM

Alk, due to recent developments, I would rather not have my pic visible on the internet any more. Is it a possibility you could take it off the board? Both on the Bree photos and barrowdowns ones. Thanks. (Amanaduial the Archer and mym)

Ainaserkewen 04-23-2003 01:53 PM

Mondieu, I'd never looked in here before, I didn't even start to wonder what everybody looked like, or how old they were. And the other people in the pictures, Saucepan man and his kids(I'm guessing) etc. I'm sending a picture. I just have to figure out how, oh well.

Amanaduial the archer 04-23-2003 01:59 PM

Ainaserkewen , send your pic to jwahl@bigpond.com along with your username.

Alkanoonion 04-28-2003 10:03 PM

Along with the change of computers I lost my old E-mail set up so I do not have access to my Bigpond e-mail at this time. Please send all your pictures to my new E-mail account, which is
Thain@breeunderbreehill.com

I will be updating the member page soon so if you have a picture you want added or removed please E-mail me with your details.

Sophia the Thunder Mistress 04-28-2003 10:07 PM

Hey, I sent a pic to you about a week ago, just checking if you got it... I believe I sent it to bree under bree hill, but it's possible I didn't [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Sophia

Alkanoonion 04-29-2003 05:56 PM

Can you please resend me the picture.
Thanks [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Sophia the Thunder Mistress 04-30-2003 01:24 AM

Will do [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]. May be a few days, as I'm trying to procure a slightly better picture than the one I was originally planning to send.

Sophia

Helkahothion 04-30-2003 03:27 AM

Rejoice people! My mother has finaly develloped her pictures and their are more current pictures of me! I will send a photogallery, because you all want to see every single bit of me hahahaha

oh wait,

*sweeps some sort of airbag out of his way*

It's so hard, typing with an overblown ego in the way. But all the madness on a stick, ALKOONION: I have to scan one and then I will send it to you. I don't know when I have the time to do it though. When you have it, you can delete that Helkahothion and Anuion from Middle Earth one (Anuion from middle earth could have been deleted ages ago, but you seem to think I'm pretty enough for two pictures [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img])

Greetings the oh so hansome,

Anuion

Niluial 05-02-2003 03:23 PM

Well I have sent my pic. Its like two years old but hey.. who cares! It was taken in Hawaii!

Niluial 05-02-2003 03:31 PM

Hmm I still don’t know if that picture of me is ok! I have dyed my hair so many times so many colours (strawberry, brown, light blonde etc but its true colour is blonde) so it looks a little fake.. and my eyes.. don’t ask contact lenses! I can’t decide whether I should have put up the one of me in Hawaii or my University entery picture… decisions decisions!!

[ May 02, 2003: Message edited by: Niluial ]

burrahobbit 05-03-2003 06:41 PM

It is kind of funny how sometimes people that are not particularly good at anything get particularly full of themselves.

Mattius 05-04-2003 02:46 PM

Ha ha, good one Burrahobbit!

Helkahothion 05-04-2003 02:50 PM

Quote:

It is kind of funny how sometimes people that are not particularly good at anything get particularly full of themselves.
*sharpens knife with his teeth and brakes a stone on his head in a intimidating way while keeping a killing look at Burrahobbit*

You would not be talking about Niliual would you? [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] [img]smilies/evil.gif[/img] She is under my protection. Insulting her could couse difficultie breathing.

Niluial 05-04-2003 02:51 PM

Quote:

I was not being vain or full of my self.. actually I was asking for help to decide which one!!

Diamond18 05-04-2003 02:51 PM

It takes one to know one, I always say.

(EDIT: This was directed at burra, though you all posted in between.)

[ May 04, 2003: Message edited by: Diamond18 ]

Niluial 05-04-2003 02:55 PM

Quote:

You would not be talking about Niliual would you? [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] [img]smilies/evil.gif[/img] She is under my protection. Insulting her could couse difficultie breathing.
Thank you Helkahothion! Oh Helkahothion I wont be back until Wednesday.. see you then [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]...

Quote:

Oh and one last thing I dont think I would be in University if I was not particularly good at anything... now would I??

Helkahothion 05-04-2003 03:00 PM

WAM! In your face. Good one Niluial. Nah just kidding Burrahobbit. Me respects you in a way.

Niluial 05-06-2003 12:36 PM

Quote:

WAM! In your face. Good one Niluial. Nah just kidding Burrahobbit. Me respects you in a way.
Hehehe Helkahothion! And yes Burrahobbit I also respect you, you write good posts and you are cleaver and friendly (well I thought you were). So I do respect you but you must also learn to respect others! Anyway enough of that! *Bows down to Burrahobbit and Helkahothion, and walks out the room*

Alkanoonion 05-07-2003 03:28 AM

I think Burra likes fishing, and you all took the hook. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

keep sending in your great pictures the homepage will soon be ready for publication.

Annunfuiniel 05-07-2003 05:21 AM

Alk, did you receive my picture? If not...well, that's no big loss. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]~Annun

Helkahothion 05-07-2003 12:17 PM

Quote:

I think Burra likes fishing, and you all took the hook.
You only need a spark to light my fire hehehehe. Even though I mean it. I like threatning people. [img]smilies/evil.gif[/img]

Sapphire_Flame 05-13-2003 10:46 AM

Quote:

I like threatning people.
We've noticed... Love the picture, BTW. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Why do I always find these threads so dang late?... Alk, I'll try and send a pic in soon, this is just way too cool to not be involved.

[ May 14, 2003: Message edited by: Sapphire_Flame ]

Lossentilien 05-17-2003 07:15 AM

Don't worry Saphire, I found this about the same time as you. I just wasn't sure wither I wanted to put my pic up. But since I've not had a decent one in ages, I thought I'd just leave it for the time being.
Is there a certain date that they have to be sent in by? Cause I doubt I'll even have a pic soon. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

*Varda* 05-17-2003 07:30 AM

I might try and send in a pic soon, once I get one I like scanned and stuff...

Alkanoonion 05-17-2003 09:46 PM

I am loading my new photo site today, The pictures are all looking great.

The Barrow-Wight 05-30-2003 05:21 PM

There's another, shorter thread like this, so I am closing this one.