The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum (http://forum.barrowdowns.com/index.php)
-   Middle-earth Mirth (http://forum.barrowdowns.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Phantom: The Thread (The Most Important Thread EVER) (http://forum.barrowdowns.com/showthread.php?t=17567)

Galadriel55 06-14-2012 07:47 PM

Phact: the phantom takes the bite from the MacIntosh and looks out the Windows.

Phact: fool a man - shame on you. Fool a superior - well, just don't fool a superior. You can never fool the phantom.

Phact: the phantom's second-favourite dish is roasted snake feet. His favourite is fried fish lungs.

Phact: the phantom can defeat himself and win.

Phact: the phantom once flew to the sun. How did he manage the temperature? He flew at night. :smokin:

Phact: Sauron has only 9 fingers because Isildur chopped one off. He only has 1 eye because... well, let's just say he had a staring contest with the phantom that did not go well for him.

Phact: the phantom once gave Eru and the Ainur some hallucinogen drugs. The result was the creation of Ea.

Phact: Tolkien invented the legendarium. the phantom invented Tolkien.

Phact: Gandalf can make ring shapes out of smoke, but only the phantom, when smoking a pipe, can make Gandalf shapes.

Phact: when Beren confronted him, Carcharoth snapped his jaws around his hand. When he came across the phantom, he tried to do the same trick. As a result Carcharoth suffered severe toothache for the next seven years and lost more than several teeth.

Hmm. xed with some highs.

Eönwë 06-15-2012 04:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Galadriel55 (Post 670947)
Phact: the phantom takes the bite from the MacIntosh and looks out the Windows.

I thought he wore the mackintosh.

Galadriel55 06-15-2012 07:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eönwë (Post 670955)

Wearing something with a bite in it?! the phantom?!

satansaloser2005 06-15-2012 07:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Galadriel55 (Post 670965)
Wearing something with a bite in it?! the phantom?!

Hey, he took the bite out of it. It was probably a trophy, like those necklaces made out of ears.

Oddwen 06-15-2012 07:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eönwë (Post 670955)

Phact: the phantom never wears a mac in the pouring rain. And it's not strange at all.

Galadriel55 06-20-2012 09:53 AM

Phact: whoever says that perfection in impossible has never met the phantom.

Galadriel55 07-19-2012 05:34 PM

Phact: the phantom lives longer than anyone around him. How can we prove that? Easily! February, in the phantom's calendar, always has 30 days.

Phact: people only decided on the ∞ sign for infinity after they all failed to draw the phantom in all his perfection.

Phact: the phantom can enter and leave the Halls of Mandos at his pleasure.

Phact: there will never be a story/film titled "The Return of The Phantom", because the phantom has never left in the first place. He is always here.

Galadriel55 08-22-2012 07:09 PM

Phact: The Phantom never lies. If he says something that differs from the truth, well, truth better change itself quickly.

Phact: there are two basic rules in life. 1) the phantom is always right. b) if he is wrong, see the first rule.

Phact: the ice ages occured when the phantom visited a different galactic and left the Earth without his effulging presence.

Phact: it is said by the hobbits that uppon Saruman's death his spirit rose from his dead body, but a wind from the West blew it away. What is not said by the hobbits is that the phantom just happened to sneeze a few miles away.

Phact: Using the Ring, Sauron can read the thoughts of other Ringbearers. the phantom doesn't have to use anything to read anyone's mind.

Galadriel55 08-26-2012 09:39 PM

Phact: the phantom can judge a round of Taters to Taters and win that round.

Nerwen 09-06-2012 05:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by infoleather (Post 674210)
The amount of hot air can provide huge head in phantom calories per Charles Hobbit house, in the next decade.

Precisely. :D

the phantom 09-06-2012 06:21 AM

Now that is a Phantom Phact- a posting without equal on this thread!

(Though Info's post here is probably his best work.)

Nerwen 09-06-2012 06:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the phantom (Post 674215)
Now that is a Phantom Phact- a posting without equal on this thread!

(Though Info's post here is probably his best work.)

Indeed– pure poetry!

Galadriel55 10-20-2016 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nerwen (Post 663892)
What a coincidence! I came to this thread specifically to point out that– phact– the phantom is *clearly an overgrown Jawa*. The resemblance is remarkable, I think you'll all agree.

Indeed, Jawas began to dress this way after the phantom graced Tatooine with his presence.

Phact: the phantom is the reason palantirs can talk to each other.

Phact: the phantom once forgot to put his lunch leftovers in the fridge. The resulting growth became the universe.

Phact: The way is shut. It was made by those who are Dead, and the Dead keep it, until the phantom comes.

Phact: I'm going to phail my midterm... If only they would test phacts instead of facts!