The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum (http://forum.barrowdowns.com/index.php)
-   Elvenhome (http://forum.barrowdowns.com/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Blood Run: A Terror Returns Discussion Thread (http://forum.barrowdowns.com/showthread.php?t=13884)

Groin Redbeard 08-22-2008 10:36 AM

Well my last post is up. :D:( It wasn't as good as I wanted it to be, but I guess it is fitting for the end.

It's been a pleasure and great fun to have played with you all; I look forward to see how each of your character turns out in the end. I hope that we will meet again in other RPG's!:)

Thinlómien 08-22-2008 02:12 PM

Great posts, Groin and Durelin. I will write mine tomorrow. (I already have a sketch, so I should get it done.)

Thinlómien 08-23-2008 01:35 PM

Post up. I just realised that nothing has been told about Sam, so I took him in there. I hope I handled him and Gorin accurately.

Now I have this satisfied and empty feeling. I'm looking forward to the epilogue. :D

Groin Redbeard 08-24-2008 06:49 PM

An amazing post, Thinlomien! :eek: You've summed things up perfectly with bringing the "fellowship" together, and by the way, that was an awesome last line!:) I have got to give you a rep. for that post when I'm able.

Durelin 08-24-2008 07:28 PM

Well I hardly feel I need to do an epilogue, that was such a great post and I think a perfect ending! :D

I do have one idea, though, to do a brief epilogue from the perspective of the mayor. Want to do a little tie in with the title and all that. ;)

mormegil 08-24-2008 10:18 PM

I want to thank everybody you participated, you've made this an enjoyable experience for me. This was my first RPG and there were times when it was incredibly exciting and thrilling and other times when I had to force my fingers on the keyboard to just start typing but overall it was wonderful and I really enjoyed it. Thank you all, I only wish I was half as talented in writting as the rest of you.

Dimturiel 08-25-2008 02:22 AM

Wow, we're finishing this game in style, I'm really impressed. I'm so glad we didn't give up this game, it proved to be quite wonderful:). Thanks everyone for the great time and I hope we'll be able to do this again;).

Thinlómien 08-25-2008 07:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Groin
You've summed things up perfectly with brining the "fellowship" together, and by the way, that was an awesome last line!

I thought it was almost over-dramatic, but whatever... ;)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Durelin
I do have one idea, though, to do a brief epilogue from the perspective of the mayor. Want to do a little tie in with the title and all that.

ooh, that sounds exciting! :D

I too want to thank everybody, this was truly a lovely game. It was great that there was always someone to kick this moving again and that we got to finish this. Besides, sometimes people wrote just awesome posts. It was so great to play in this - this was actually the first RPG I've played in that was properly finsihed. I loved this idea and all the characters. Cheers to everybody!

Durelin 08-25-2008 03:32 PM

Well, it turned out longer and sappier than I wanted, but something of an epilogue is up...

Thank you everyone for a marvelous game! You are all so talented and fun!

Pio - I suppose this game is finished, unless anyone would like to add more. :D

Groin Redbeard 08-25-2008 04:43 PM

It's amazing how this game ended so fast. While I was writing it felt like forever to make any progress and now it's done! :eek: Anyway, I'm really happy that we decided to end this game like a proper RPG. Hats off to everyone who stuck in there to the end, and great job on that last post, Durelin, another perfect ending post! :)

I guess that's all I have to say. Take it away Pio! :D

Thinlómien 08-26-2008 03:50 AM

Durelin - the epilogue was great. A pity I can't re-rep you... yet. :D

Thanks to everybody again! See you around in other RPGs. :)

piosenniel 08-26-2008 11:02 AM

Well done, everyone! I've enjoyed reading along.

~*~ Pio

piosenniel 08-26-2008 11:03 AM

~ To Elvenhome ~