The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum (http://forum.barrowdowns.com/index.php)
-   The Movies (http://forum.barrowdowns.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   New ROTK Teaser Posters! (http://forum.barrowdowns.com/showthread.php?t=9936)

Gorwingel 08-20-2003 02:43 PM

New ROTK Teaser Posters!

The official website has just released 5 new Teaser posters for download<BR><A HREF="http://www.lordoftherings.net/index_rotk_teaser.html?sam" TARGET=_blank>ROTK Teasers</A><BR>they are also avaliable as e-cards!<P>Most of the images are not new, except for one of Frodo which I have never seen.<P>I don't know yet if they will go on sale like the Aragorn one<P>Enjoy!

Amarantha_Daisy 08-20-2003 06:10 PM

Ooo! Thanks for that! *sniffles* That picture of Frodo is heart-wrenching, to say the least... So is the one of him and Sam, but I've seen the picture a couple times, so I think I'm immune... <P>*bursts into tears* Poor Frodo! You never did any harm to anyone, and then you go and get hurt and...*sniffle* and...nearly die! *bawling* ...I have waaaaay too much sympathy for these characters. I don't think it's healthy

Arwen Evenstar the Fair 08-20-2003 06:58 PM

Wow these are pretty cool!! Thanks for posting! I can't wait to see what the real poster is going to be!

Burzdol 08-20-2003 08:09 PM

Those with Frodo were awesome! Those two are the only ones I haven't seen before. All the others are onsale here.<P>Burzdol

Arwen Eruantale 08-20-2003 08:32 PM

Thanks much, Gorwingel! <P> <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR>.I have waaaaay too much sympathy for these characters. I don't think it's healthy<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>So do I.. my family and friends must think I'm nuts. <BR>Oh well...<P><B>Frodo Lives!</B> <I>Pass it on!</I>

Sapphire_Flame 08-20-2003 09:49 PM

I just downloaded all of them. And OMG, that one of Frodo is just so *SAD*!!! *bursts into tears at the mere thought* Poor little hobbit! *sniffle, sob, weep*<P><I>*121 days until RotK is in theaters!*</I><P>~*~Aranel~*~

Gorwingel 08-20-2003 09:57 PM

Oh my, they are all on sale <P>Which ones to buy, which ones to buy! (I already have the Aragorn one, so I can't purchase the complete set )

Horse-Maiden of the Shire 08-20-2003 10:44 PM

Wow. Those are really good posters, except the one of Frodo by himself looks rather like he had just stumbled into Bag End after one too many at the Green Dragon... <BR>No, but really, those posters are...wow.

Lhunardawen 08-21-2003 12:48 AM

Poor, POOR Frodo...*sniff* <BR>Seeing these posters makes me want to see the movie right away!<BR>I wonder what Arwen was doing, or where she was, in that poster of her...

samrohan 08-21-2003 12:53 AM

I think the best one is of Aragorn, the others are not that good.

Kaiserin 08-21-2003 05:56 AM

Those are really cool posters... I like the one with Aragorn most of all. I've seen most of them before, but not this Aragorn one. I don't like the Frodo & Sam one... for some reason, the way it was closely cropped makes it look... disturbing <P><B>Frodo lives, indeed!</B>

Goldberry 08-21-2003 08:30 AM

Those are cool! I like the Gollum one, even though it is similar to a lot of other Gollum pictures, precioussss, yesss, it isss! <P>p.s. - Horse-Maiden of the Shire, I love your avatar!<p>[ August 21, 2003: Message edited by: Goldberry ]

dancing spawn of ungoliant 08-22-2003 06:37 AM

I keep still wondering the effect of the Aragorn poster...can't-stop-staring-his-eyes.<BR>The one with Frodo alone is so heart-rending, nasty and Cool, wow!<BR>Sam&Frodo poster is little disturbing indeed after seeing the 'funny pics' thread in Mirth section...

Daisy Brambleburr 08-22-2003 12:43 PM

Groovy bananas. I was just getting hungry for some new teasers as well. And these are very good. I like the Frodo one and the Frodo and Sam one best. Roll on RotK!<P>And Boromir lives too (if your reading FotR...)