The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum (http://forum.barrowdowns.com/index.php)
-   Novices and Newcomers (http://forum.barrowdowns.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Who would you like to meet from Middle-earth? (http://forum.barrowdowns.com/showthread.php?t=3650)

Lothiriel Silmarien 07-11-2002 04:03 PM

Who would you like to meet from Middle-earth?

Or Beleriand, Aman, etc. And of course, explain why you would! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

CodithAmiode 07-11-2002 04:47 PM

If I could meet anyone? All the elves, Elrond, Galadriel, Arwen and umm who could forget Legolas. But I also want to meet Thranduil.

The Silver-shod Muse 07-11-2002 05:10 PM

TOM BOMBADIL OF COURSE!

Raefindel 07-11-2002 05:50 PM

Faramir! I really respected him and the way he dealt with frodo.

The Fifth 07-12-2002 12:10 AM

I would meet Gandalf. He would (probably) like me for who I am, show me some neat fire tricks, and also, he is wise and cryptic. And, call me crazy, but I would also like to meet Sauron. Even though he will try to kill me.

orlandoandsaran 07-12-2002 12:59 AM

I would really want to meet Legolas(doh...who wouldn't?), Faramir and Boromir, and of course....Beren and Luthien!!!
I want to see Luthien's beuty and Beren too.

Brinniel 07-12-2002 03:54 AM

I would like to meet all four hobbits. They sure would be fun to hang out with! For once I would feel like a tall person! The unfortunate thing is that I do not have enough money to buy all that food for them.

Aldagrim Proudfoot 07-12-2002 01:57 PM

I would want to go to the Shire and meet the hobbits. Maybe go to the Green Dragon Inn, even though the roof would be half my height.

Raefindel 07-12-2002 03:45 PM

Quote:

The unfortunate thing is that I do not have enough money to buy all that food for them.
LOL! No Worries! Hobbits bring their own food!

Maikacairien 07-12-2002 04:36 PM

I would want to meet Faramir, Tom Bombadil, Eowyn and Galadriel. Just because theyre cool! And Gandalf too! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Maikacairien 07-12-2002 04:37 PM

And Treebeard! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Arwen Imladris 07-12-2002 05:15 PM

Hmmm, How many people would I be allowed to meet? I would like to meet Elrond, Legolas, Arwen, Aragorn, Frodo, Sam, Gandalf, Tom, and Treebeard. I would like to meet absolutly everybody but this is my feble atempt at narrowing down the list! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

lelaci 07-12-2002 07:52 PM

i wish to meet Aragorn,Tom Bombadil,Galadriel and Gandalf [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Brinniel 07-12-2002 07:57 PM

Quote:

Hobbits bring their own food!
Well, that's a relief! :D

Sangoff 07-12-2002 08:07 PM

The four hobbits, because they sound like a load of fun. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Arathiriel 07-13-2002 09:25 PM

I would like to meet:

Frodo, Sam, Merry, Pippin, Aragorn, Gandalf, Elrond, Arwen, and Galadriel...

Nimiriel 07-14-2002 06:45 AM

I would of course like to meet everybody, but these are the most important to me: Legolas!!! Aragorn and Arwen. Frodo and Bilbo. Sam and Rose. Marry and Pippin. Gandalf, Elrond, Galadriel and Celeborn. Tom and Goldberry. Faramir and Boromir. Theodèn and Denethor. Glorfindel and Haldir. Beren and Luthien. Oh... I have to stop now but the list goes on and on and on...

White Knight 07-14-2002 07:00 AM

I'd like to meet Frodo, Sam, Bilbo, Aragorn, Legolas, Eowyn and Arwen and visit Lotherin and The Shire.

And Even though they probably would drive me crazy, TreeBeard and Gandalf.

Nimiriel 07-14-2002 07:07 AM

Oh my... I forgot Eowyn and Eomer...

Nevfeniel 07-14-2002 07:19 AM

<font color="light blue">It would be really cool to meet Galadriel, Arwen and Éowyn. I wanna meet the women of LotR!

[ July 14, 2002: Message edited by: Nevfeniel ]

MYyyPreciousSS 07-15-2002 12:00 AM

I would want to meet everyone!
Yet I'd at least want to meet Frodo, Pippin, Merry, Sam, Eowyn, Legolas, Treebeard, Aragorn, Gandalf, Bilbo, and Galadriel. I'm not sure what the experience would be like, but I'd really like to meet Gollum. I think they're the main ones for me..

Luineglin 07-15-2002 09:37 AM

i would meet everyone but especially that morgoroth character id tell him a thing or two (yeah right i wish)

Anarya SilverBranch 07-15-2002 09:45 AM

I'd want to meet the Valar! Varda, Yavanna, Manwe, Ulmo, Tulkas, Nessa (Shes my favorite), Mandos, Lorien, and the rest of them.

Ms. Took 07-15-2002 01:11 PM

I'd want to meet Pippin and Merry, because they seem like the most fun.

I'd also like to meet Tom Bombadil, because he's weird

Eruwen 07-15-2002 01:31 PM

Of course I would have to meet Pippin and Merry. But I would also like to meet Sam, Frodo, Aragorn, Legolas, and maybe Gollum. {Just cause he sounds really funny. And I would like to hear his voice in real life.}

piosenniel 07-15-2002 01:35 PM

Turgon, King of the Hidden City of Gondolin.

A remarkable leader and a brave warrior.

mystra 07-15-2002 02:56 PM

EVERYONE- except tom bombadil

*crushes tom bombadil underfoot.

oh, and um..... denethor, thranduil, celeborn, and elrond most of all.

Calencoire 07-15-2002 03:55 PM

I'd want to meet everyone because they are all so different from everyone in this world and I could learn so many things from them.

Child of the 7th Age 07-17-2002 12:36 AM

I'd like to meet from top to bottom (not that there's any bottom):

1. Frodo
2. Sam & Rose
3. Gandalf
4. Galadriel
5. Ulmo
6. Tuor & Idril
7. Earendil & Elwing
8. Beren & Luthien, and about 25 others except that would be cheating!

sharon, the 7th age hobbit

Gayahithwen 07-17-2002 02:22 AM

I would like to meet.. Gil-galad! And Maedhros, Feanor, Elrond and Mandos, in that order... They was so cool, and I've become really fascinated with their destinys, though 60% of them died a violent death.. Elrond is wise and ancient and meeting him would really be something special. Finally, Mandos. I am not sure why I would want to meet him, but I would like to do that anyway - even if I had to die (as an elf) to get there.. I could always be reborn.. right?

Alkithilien 07-17-2002 02:41 AM

I would like to meet all good characters:P not some scary orcs or trolls:> But the most I'd like to meet Legolas^^ and Gimli, and Pippin:] (he's cute)... it would be nice if it was in Imladris:] [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Daewen 07-17-2002 11:43 AM

I'd really like to meet Merry. It would be cool to see how much he looks like Dominic.

mystra 07-17-2002 02:39 PM

FARAMIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

mystra 07-17-2002 02:40 PM

and boromir!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

and everyone.............. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Caradhras 07-17-2002 04:08 PM

Hey~
Okay I would so want to meet, Leagolous, Frodo, Arwen. and Galadriel!!!! Okay Leagolous and Frodo cause they are cute, and Arwen and Galadriel cause they are cool. Laters~! http://216.40.201.38/otn/happy/ylflower.gif

Galadrie1 07-17-2002 07:43 PM

I'd like to meet Pippin, Gollum, Galadriel, Eowyn, Gimli, Elrond, and Imrahil. Well, i'd like to meet everyone, of course, but those are the ones i'd like to meet the most... i think [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
if u want to know why i'd like to meet them, well... Pippin because he's really cool [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Gollum because he's really cool [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Galadriel because she's really cool.. etc. etc..
oh, and i'd like to meet all of them because they're characters from The Lord of the Rings [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Lothiriel Silmarien 07-17-2002 07:54 PM

Notice how long it has taken me to reply to my own topic!! I have So many favorites, but I'm going to just have to list a FEW..and most likely I'll forget to put someone in.. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

(no order)
Turin
Aragorn
Glorfindel (both)
Legolas
Galadriel
Luthien
Beren
Earendil
Eowyn
Pippin
Merry
Sam
Frodo, too then
Amarie
Maedhros
Feanor, can't forget him!

Well that's it for now! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

cassiopeia 07-17-2002 09:11 PM

I would like to meet Feanor, maybe he could make me something nice! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Frodo and Sam would be fun to meet as well. Eru would be good have a chat to. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Ithaeliel 07-17-2002 09:25 PM

I would like to meet Maedhros because I think he's the sensible one out of the sons of Feanor. I'd also like to meet Fingon, the first to greet Men in Beleriand, and Melian, she seems like a good woman to talk to. NEVER Melkor, because... if anyone (from here) ever met him, they'd probably be filled with lies and then tormented. Also I'd like to meet Merry and Pippin, because no matter what they'd always find a way to brighten your day!

Lothiriel Silmarien 07-17-2002 09:34 PM

Ah! I forgot Finrod!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]