The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum (http://forum.barrowdowns.com/index.php)
-   Middle-earth Mirth (http://forum.barrowdowns.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Getting back at a LotR hater ;-) (http://forum.barrowdowns.com/showthread.php?t=5165)

Jeli Baggins 02-28-2003 04:34 PM

Getting back at a LotR hater ;-)

I have this friend Steve that jokes about hating LotR, believe me he really doesn't. Well, he has Feild Bio and I have Bio 1, and the teacher (he's all for LotR too, and doesn't mind what we're doing, he's cool like that) uses the same dry erase board for each class. I always had my signature Jeli Baggins on there, and recently he has been setting fire to the hobbit hole and have the Fellowship and I being killed by orcs and cave trolls. I did a few pictures of him being killed by the Fellowship, but I need some fresh ideas to outdo him. [img]smilies/evil.gif[/img] That's when I thought of the great people at the Barrow Downs, they would know what to do! Thanks for any suggestions. I can have dialogue, anything from M.E., just anything to get back at his lovely hobbit-hating drawings.

P.S. Steve and I always joke with each other, so this post is not about you guys getting mad he hates LotR, because he doesn't. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Ithaeliel 02-28-2003 05:39 PM

Hmm, let's see....

"STEVEN [whatever his last name is]!!! Do not take me for some conjuror of cheap tricks!!!"

That's intimidating [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] though he might think it's corny.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of a hobbit, for they are small and quick to mass..."

Draw him as an orc. An insane orc. With fairie wings and buckteeth. Hehe... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Jeli Baggins 02-28-2003 05:56 PM

Haha. Those are some funny ones! I'll do one everyday that he does one. I bet he'll run out before me! *prances around like a evil 'lil hobbit lass*

Lindril Arvilya 03-02-2003 08:19 PM

Write one of these up on the board everyday.

"Steve loves Aragorn"
"Steve loves Lord of the Rings"
"Steve loves Frodo"
"Steve wants to be Gandalf"
"Steve + Arwen 4-ever"

Etc.

Rynoah, the Overly-Happy 03-02-2003 10:11 PM

Draw him as a ring being thrown into Mount Doom. That'll teach him what Hobbits are made of! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Jeli Baggins 03-02-2003 11:47 PM

Thanks for those others!

Lindril, that's going to be good! Maybe I can draw them out too. Like "Steve loves Gandalf" and show them frolicing through the fields of Hobbtion. haha
Rynoah, I love the "show him what hobbits are made of!" He could be falling in while saying his love to an orc or something. And if I can't defeat him through physical strength, why not show myself throwing him into Mount Doom through a drawing? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Milo Took 03-03-2003 01:12 AM

Draw that Steve-guy as Gollum..! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Or when the cavetroll crush him by a "accident". [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Antien 03-06-2003 01:41 PM

draw him as Isildur, and if he has a crush, draw that person as the ring. After that write on the board 'he was taken by the power f the ring'

the real nazgul 03-06-2003 04:12 PM

Or you can draw him dead, lying on the floor, wearing a small badge saying 'I was killed at Helms Deep!'

ElenCala Isil 03-06-2003 04:30 PM

You could also just start yelling LotR phrases at him... like saying fool of a [his last name] lame but effective

Sillabub 03-06-2003 10:24 PM

You could print off all these pictures of Hobbits and put one or two in various places around his house so that he finds them the next morning. Then put some pics in his locker, just to annoy him. Then put the pics ALL OVER and in his stuff so that it eventually drives him insane and he screams and......yah, you get the picture