The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum (http://forum.barrowdowns.com/index.php)
-   Elvenhome (http://forum.barrowdowns.com/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   An Adventure of Hobbit Proportions Discussion Thread (http://forum.barrowdowns.com/showthread.php?t=14330)

Legate of Amon Lanc 01-11-2010 04:49 PM

Nice :) I am looking forward to posting and "stuff", I shall be properly around in about a week and will see about posting at least from my part :)

Valier 01-17-2010 01:21 PM

Still waiting to hear from all of you.... Can anyone post fairly soon? I really need to get "stuff" started ;):D

Thinlómien 01-17-2010 02:27 PM

Ouch! I'm checking Scarburg Meadhall (aka horribly massive RPG) today since I promised to do that ages ago, but that means I could check this and post tomorrow (maybe about 24h from now). Sounds ok? :) Looking forward to getting whatever "stuff" happening... ;)

Legate of Amon Lanc 01-17-2010 02:40 PM

I am here now too and doing the same as Lommy... if you can hold on at least for one day (or something like that :D )... although I think if need be it's not that much dependant on me now (or is it... haven't read yet!).

Valier 01-17-2010 10:12 PM

I would like to have everyone post at least once, so we know what each character is doing before...my planned stuff. ;) So..... I can put it off for a few more days if everyone can promise to post at least once.

I think we need to hear from the boys. The lasses are overly chatty at the moment, so hearing the guys side would be cool.

So far heard from Lommy and Legate about posting.:) Boro, Mnemo, Kitanna, Gwath what are you all up to?

Thinlómien 01-18-2010 04:05 PM

I wrote... it's short, but at least it's something! :)

Mnemosyne 01-18-2010 04:38 PM

I'm still trying to get a grasp on Mira's character, but I hope what I just wrote will do. If any of the lads would care to talk to her that's fine.

Kitanna 01-18-2010 07:16 PM

I was waiting for a few posts before doing another one. Hopefully Wednesday I will do another semi-short one.

Legate of Amon Lanc 01-19-2010 11:18 AM

Well, I feel like I am posting about nothing, but then, I really could not do anything better, especially with my character now. I am really looking forward to some "action", I think there will be chance for Michael to get somewhat more into contact with the group and to show also something more of himself than just being shy and in the background :)

Kitanna 01-24-2010 07:57 PM

I lied, clearly, but soon I'll have the time to put something up. Soon my schedule won't be busy. :rolleyes:

Kitanna 02-20-2010 08:35 AM

My, my I feel like I've been absent from the Downs for ages. But I finally managed to churn out a short post that if it does nothing else should help in forcing Bunny to give away more of her plan. I'd like to see this RPG moving again. Is everyone still in for it?

piosenniel 02-07-2011 09:38 AM

I'll be closing this game at the end of this week.

This RPG started in October of 2007. The last post to it was February 2010. The last post to the Discussion Thread was also February 2010. It looks as if most players are no longer interested in continuing.

~*~ Pio

Thinlómien 02-07-2011 01:54 PM

Pio,

I understand we reached a kind of agreement to "freeze" this RPG because Valier the game owner had to leave it since she had a baby and thought she won't have more time/concentration for this.

However, I think nobody seriously lost interest in the game. So, I'd just like to ask - in case Valier comes back in a year or two and wants to continue and the players are still around and willing to play, can we dig this up from Elvenhome or start a sort of Part II RPG about the same adventure?

It'd be sad to lose the "back door" we still have...

-Lommy

Thinlómien 02-07-2011 02:37 PM

PS. All players in this RPG, please see this thread:

http://forum.barrowdowns.com/showthr...?t=5667&page=3

We are discussing the future of BD RPGs. :)

piosenniel 02-07-2011 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lommy
However, I think nobody seriously lost interest in the game. So, I'd just like to ask - in case Valier comes back in a year or two and wants to continue and the players are still around and willing to play, can we dig this up from Elvenhome or start a sort of Part II RPG about the same adventure?

Games can always be transferred out of Elvenhome. Both the game and the discussion thread will be there, awaiting resurrection . . .

~*~ Pio

Thinlómien 02-07-2011 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by piosenniel (Post 649203)
Games can always be transferred out of Elvenhome. Both the game and the discussion thread will be there, awaiting resurrection . . .

~*~ Pio

Great. Thanks Pio! :D

piosenniel 02-10-2011 12:25 PM

Sending this thread to Elvenhome.

Both the Discussion Thread and the Game Thread may be resurrected by PM'ing the Elvenhome Moderator.

~*~ Pio