The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum (http://forum.barrowdowns.com/index.php)
-   Novices and Newcomers (http://forum.barrowdowns.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Giving credit where credit is diserved (http://forum.barrowdowns.com/showthread.php?t=2830)

steve 11-17-2002 12:07 AM

Giving credit where credit is diserved

I would just like to say Thanks do all who created and maintained the Downs here, you all did an amazing job and I really think you need some credit for it

Arwen1858 11-17-2002 12:37 AM

I would like to add my sincere thanks, also! This is a great site, and I'm sure there are many people who help keep it running and deserve credit! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!
Arwen

Eomer of the Rohirrim 11-17-2002 07:15 AM

I sincerely agree. Cheers guys!

Starbreeze 11-17-2002 10:07 AM

How curious. The day I left my last post here was in such a thread. How strange that the day I return after such a long absence, my first post is in a thread such as this.
It may have been a long time since I have been here, but as always my thanks go to those who keep it going. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Melephelwen 11-17-2002 01:12 PM

My thanx as well. This is the only place, which as ever kept my attention for more than 2 months; you gotta be great!! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Btw, Starbreeze, where have you been? We've missed having you around - and spooky enough I was just wondering about it before I saw your post [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Starbreeze 11-17-2002 03:33 PM

I have been lost and alone for a while, as my computer would not let me on here (why! what's wrong with the Downs? I ask you!)

As token to how good this site is, I forked out a good deal of money to fix my computer so I could get back on! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Its so good to be back though!

meliverinde 11-17-2002 04:21 PM

Hi!
I'm new to the forum but not to this site, which I appreciate very much!
So... thanks for keeping it up [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
(By the way... be nice, english isn't my language)

[ November 17, 2002: Message edited by: Meliverinde ]

dragoneyes 11-17-2002 05:34 PM

I'm nice even if English is your first language, welcome Meliverinde and enjoy your death.

Sincere thanks to the whole of the downs, everyone who runs it, maintains it, looks after and of course who post in it! It wouldn't be the same without you all!

Orual 11-17-2002 05:37 PM

Merci beaucoup from me also! Right on the slide from a bad experience on another site, everybody made me feel right at home here. Thanks to everybody who keeps it up and makes it possible!!!!! Your efforts do not go unappreciated!

~*~Orual~*~

Durelin 11-17-2002 05:51 PM

Thankyou Wights! Especially you, the Barrow Wight! This is a cool forum! Rock on Barrow Downs!

Demloth of Dol Amroth 11-17-2002 07:53 PM

why is it that when we pour our hearts out to the moderators and the BW, they never seem to be around, but when we make just one "no-no," they simultaneously just appear? just kidding. anyways, yes, thag you very buch for making the downs and maintaining the downs! and ecspecially restricting "ezboard anarchy" so prevalent at other sites!

Meela 11-18-2002 02:12 PM

yes. thank you to the site people for creating such a site. its alright, i spose...

[img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Beren87 11-18-2002 05:01 PM

This site is an obvious and quite annoying totalitarianism, run by an inept leader.

May I qoute the case of the ponies vs.ABD

Demloth of Dol Amroth 11-18-2002 06:59 PM

nobody's forcing you to come here, Beren. not demanding you get up and leave, but hey, if you don't like it, then don't come to it.

Beren87 11-20-2002 03:36 PM

It is not the site that I despise it is our leaders. For reasons that you would not understand.