The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum (http://forum.barrowdowns.com/index.php)
-   The Barrow-Downs (http://forum.barrowdowns.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   What do you Think the Barrow-Downers look like? (http://forum.barrowdowns.com/showthread.php?t=4563)

Niluial 05-30-2003 03:16 PM

Ok umm
Helky: Brownish.. oh wait there is a pic of him... boohoo no cheating?? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] ummm ok
Arestevana: Tall with brown hair and brown eyes.. um thats all [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Amanaduial the archer 05-30-2003 03:22 PM

Ah, we English also have this odd concept- often referred to as 'taking the mick'. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Quote:

Ehm Aman, watch your grammer please
Its grammar. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

GaladrieloftheOlden 05-30-2003 03:29 PM

Nil: I don't care what your pic looks like, I still imagine you as your avatar... anybody willing to try me again? And no, I do not look like Trinity [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img], just as much as I don't have pink hair... only on the inside. (The residual self image... no, bad Galad, bad Galad... no more Matrix today.)

~Menelien

Arafangwen 05-30-2003 03:32 PM

Haven't I already done you Men?

GaladrieloftheOlden 05-30-2003 03:34 PM

Yes, but I don't believe you got me quite right... [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

~Menelien

Hirilaelin 05-30-2003 03:39 PM

Saph - Fine textured light brown/blond hair, little shorter than mid back, and very, very slightly slanting blue-grey eyes. A little taller than average, and slender. Fairly pale skin, but tans up nicely. Has a wickedly sweet smile, and enjoys feeding her pet xenomorph fresh Leggy-boppers. Close, or waaay off?

Imiriegil 05-30-2003 03:49 PM

I shall try and guess what GaladrieloftheOlden looks like:
A deep dark brown hair with a slight tint of red to it. Hazel chocolate eyes filled with mystery that one could never tell what she is thinking. And thin red lips, one could never tell whether GaladrieloftheOlden is happy or sad.

Sapphire_Flame 05-30-2003 03:55 PM

Pretty close there, Hiri! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] here's the real deal:

ME!: light-brown hair (shoulder length), blue/green/grey eyes, bit taller than average, fairly slender, fairly pale, but I burn more than I tan. Sarcastic, evil, sweet sort of personality. And I love feeding Leggie-boppers to my sweet little xenomorph, Helka. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Named in honor of you, Helka babe! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Since you're both cute and evil. [img]smilies/evil.gif[/img]

Abedithon le!

[ May 30, 2003: Message edited by: Sapphire_Flame ]

Brinniel 05-30-2003 05:05 PM

Quote:

I was shocked by the pictures of everyone I'd ever had an image of except Brinniel.
Really? I suppose I'm rather ordinary looking. I really do need to change that picture, though (it's almost a year old).

The pictures of the following members shocked me:
Susan Delgado, Sophia, Samwise, Niluial, Joy, Elanor, dragoneyes, Aylwen, and the BW himself.

The Barrow-Wight 05-30-2003 05:11 PM

It's cool that we've all seen each other now, but I've got to shut down this seemingly endless conversation about it. Sorry. CLOSING.

Sirithheruwen 02-14-2004 01:16 PM

Resurrection...

I'm resurrecting this because I like the idea...
*NOTE: NONE OF THESE IMAGININGS ARE MEANT TO INSULT.*

Saphire_Flame: Short, shoulder-length curly brown hair, laughs a lot, perky, outgoing, blues eyes, female.

Tinuviel of Denton : tall, willowy (sp?), quiet, long wavy blonde/brown hair, grey eyes, intelligent, female.

Naz: Wild, outgoing, life-of-the-party, black hair, brown eyes, short, female.

Finwe: smart, female, long straight black hair, thin, medium-height, quiet until you get to know her, hazel eyes.

Well, that's all I can think of for now. Now it's your turn...post away!

The Barrow-Wight 02-14-2004 02:46 PM

Now how did this thread get back open.

CLOSING.