The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum (http://forum.barrowdowns.com/index.php)
-   Middle-earth Mirth (http://forum.barrowdowns.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Middle Earth Big Brother... (http://forum.barrowdowns.com/showthread.php?t=5080)

Anything but Arwen 01-14-2003 07:41 AM

Middle Earth Big Brother...

Omg, cant you just picture it? Locking unlikely companions in a house for weeks? I can just see it now.....Legolas and Gimli having a drunken fight....Arwen in the diary room confessing her feelings for Boromir, Aragorn having a one night stand with Frodo....what else d'ya think woulds happen?

ElentariGreenleaf 01-14-2003 07:54 AM

*Could Faramir please go to the diary room*

Big Bro: Why are you so evil in teh film?
Faramir: I don't know. I really didn't want the ring, but I suddenly turned against my own will and was evil?!?!
B.B: Right...... so, what would you have dne with the ring?
F: I told you, I didn't want it...
B.B: But if you had of taken it, what would you do?
F: I wouldn't take it!
B.B: Oh for... you may leave!
Psycology bloke: I'm starting to worry about Frodo's OCD (obsesive compulsive disorder). It's getting out of control! He was stroking the ring all yesturday.... even in the challenge.

nicolatillpot 01-14-2003 07:58 AM

Hey leo!
Im in the middle of writing that!!!
Shhhh!
Cool, its my 1st post!!!
*teeheehee*

Anything but Arwen 01-14-2003 08:04 AM

Agent Tilley youre disguise is pathetic. I expect you back in The Matrix IT3 in five minutes.

nicolatillpot 01-14-2003 08:04 AM

Dammit not again....

Just 5 more mins!!

Anything but Arwen 01-14-2003 08:05 AM

And as for YOU Agent Sam, well, you can....just go somewhere...^_^ Go nance on the table in front of Mr Gilkes....TIG!!

purplefluffychainsaw 01-14-2003 08:07 AM

Legolas drunknly nances on the table and falls of into a carfully position vat of pink hair dye...
Next morning
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" LEgolas rushes downstairs crying. "Who did it? Whic one of you was it??? come on now, own up?" He doesn't wait for an answer, but rshes up to the bathroom only to find that Arwen has replaced all of his Blonde hair dye for her bottles of Lorien (Because she's worth it)
Do you really want toknow the ending of that poor sad little story. Well I can tell you... Legolas was extra mean to every one so he was the first person voted out. He went and redyedhis hair and then tried to climb back into the house so that he could carry on his affair with Galadriel [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

purplefluffychainsaw 01-14-2003 08:09 AM

**Nances as she was told. Falls into vat of purple hair dye** Now I trully am the pruple fluffy one! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Manardariel 01-14-2003 05:18 PM

I don´t think we want to know about this....

*terrifid look at page* SCARY!!!! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

Horse-Maiden of the Shire 01-18-2003 10:27 AM

one morning everyone wakes up finding all their food is GONE. Following the crumbs they lead to Merry and Pippin's room (who'da thunk??). Unfortunately, everybody gets mad so Merry and Pippin are tied to be voted out next time so they both leave. Taking all the ale with them.

Artalwen 01-20-2003 03:35 AM

The camera zooms in to Aragorn carefully tearing his clothes and making them dirty, as to keep up his rugged look. **but hey...he's really cute!! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]**

aragornarwen 01-20-2003 10:46 AM

"im great at getting down to the sweaty stuff."
aragorn goes out side and sits shining his sword
then suddenly a new elf seems to walk in to the big bro house

Blue Elf 01-20-2003 11:06 AM

You have to have Saruman and Gandalf there, practicing their wizard break dancing. Oh, and Saruman applying fake nails (did anyone notice how LONG they were in the movie? It was insane!!)

Break dancing wizards forever!!!

Airerûthiel 01-20-2003 11:55 AM

Can't you just totally see Wormtongue sneaking round metaphorically stabbing everyone in the back?! I suspect Éowyn might think she'd found a use for him...

Éowyn (to Wormtongue): Go tell Arwen Aragorn told Legolas he was going to dump her, and then tell Aragorn Arwen said to Galadriel that she was going to split up with him. (after Wormtongue's gone) Hee hee! My plan is working!! IT'S WORKING!!!!!

(Later...)
Éowyn (now wearing white string bikini): Oh hey Aragorn, I'm sorry to hear about you and Arwen.
Aragorn (lost-puppy expression): It's OK. I never thought she liked me much anyway...
Éowyn: Oh the heck with it, you're coming with me! (She drags him off to the jacuzzi/swimming pool/whatever...I'll let the White Lady's little ploy finish up where it will in your minds [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img])

Bekah 01-22-2003 12:42 PM

That's just a little too scary for me... [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

These people are turning really evil... [img]smilies/evil.gif[/img]

~ Elentari (aka Bekah)