View Single Post
Old 05-13-2003, 09:51 PM   #551
Nurumaiel
Vice of Twilight

Nurumaiel has just left Hobbiton.
Shield

*wonders what she is doing here*

Are you sure I'm a lot younger, Bekah? I'm actually not that much younger than 17, really. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] A lot younger than 17 indeed. I prefer my age to remain unknown (that way nobody can say I'm a great writer for my young age, a rotten writer for my old age, young and naive, old and wise, etc. They can just appreciate me for who I am, not dependant on age), but don't listen to Bekah. *smiles pleasantly at Bekah* I'm not as young as she might think I am. *gestures to her not to give out any hints at my age* Again, I like to remain unknown. Don't worry, Orual, you weren't really off. Not really. Let's put it this way: I'm older than 10 and younger than 30.

Bekah, not to sound rude, but in future if people make guesses about my age/appearance, I'd prefer for myself to be the only one that lets them know whether they're right or not. There are some things in which I don't mind you and other close friends knowing, but though a few of the people on the BD are considered close friends by me, more than 75% are unknown, so I wouldn't want to have too much about me said, okay? Thanks.

You got hair color right, and the length. I usually do wear my hair in a braid. Not so much to worry about that way. Just because I'm a LOTR fan doesn't mean I'll try to copy the Elves. I prefer to be me. Though recently it has been put up in a bun with a fake curly hairpiece attatched due to going on stage a lot. Grey-green eyes wasn't exactly right.

Now, Orual, let me see. You have brown hair (dark?). Length I have no clue, and eye color.... brown? Clueless.... *sighs*

Bekah, don't think I'm cheating, because I don't know what you look like. I'm not even that sure how old you are, though I could guess, which I will. You're 14(?) and you have.... brown hair? which is currently shoulder length, and grey/green eyes? *is lost*

[ May 13, 2003: Message edited by: Nurumaiel ]