Thread: All About You
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2002, 10:51 AM   #23
Gayahithwen
Wight

Gayahithwen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Gayahithwen Send a message via MSN to Gayahithwen Send a message via Yahoo to Gayahithwen
Sting

Whew, after reading all these amazing facts about you people, I am gonna add my own stats ^_^

Name (that you go by): Karin, "claro" or Gayahithwen. I used to go by the name "Athena Emira/Auroria Emira" or "Ixchel Gayahithwen" as well, but not that mucch anymore.. I have a very split personality.. ^_^
Age: Gee.. Do you really wanna know? Ok, I'm 16 - a great age!
Occupation: Right now I am studying.. Future Aspirations: To become a writer. To have a great life with God, doing his will and to be a journalist. And other stuff like that.
Goal in life: To be a published writer, to live happily ever after.
Short term goals: Getting into the next part of school. (In sweden we have a quite complicated system.. I think, but next part would be something like college) Having higher grades at the end of this term.
Passion: Jesus, reading, writing, surfing the net, being with my friends, looking for online competitions [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Hobbies: Mostly same as passion. PLus, going to the library.
Famous for (okay this is where you get to brag about yourself): Ok, I am the smartest person in my class - seriously! I've read thousands of books.. once again, I'm serious.. I calculated it, and I've read at least 2000 books. Writing good essays in school. Passing all the "national tests" (Swedish, English, Math) as best or second best (2nd best was in Math).. LoL, thats about it.. I have a great deal of failures, and stuff, look below [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Fave book: Trilogy of the Ring, the Hobbit, the Silmarillion.. anything Terry Pratchett.. The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy (all five books)
Fave movie: Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring, A.I., anything Monty Python (especially Monty Python and the Holy Grail)
Fave sport: uuumm.. I like watching soccer on TV.. as long as Sweden wins [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Fave store: Alpha Omega - a colour and clothing shop owned by a friend
Fave music: the soundtrack to FotR.. Hillsong and dc Talk [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

What you can't stand: a person in my klass called "Koffa" (short for christoffer). he is so annoying! otherwise, being left alone...
What you plain dislike: when people are talking loud on math lessons.
Who you admire: my youth-team leader, Gina. She is really awesome! She have to small boys, Kevin (1,5 years) and Oliver (1 month) and still, she makes sure to show up on meetings and making sure to talk to everyone in the youth-group, cheering everybody up. and she lets all of us hold lil' Oliver! Other people I admire is JESUS, Tolkien and the Barrow-Wight.
What you most love to do: Reading. Thinking up philosophical questions and asking my friends them, making sure they'll be really confused.. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
Your self-confessed flaws: Ok, here it is.. I almost never do my homework, I have a really bad temper, and when I lose it, I will beat the sh** out of whoever annoyed me to that extence.. I am a loner and daydreamer and can't be stubborn enough to do things like cleaning up my room or do my homework, although I can be stubborn enough otherwise.
What intrigues/fascinates you: Elvish, thunder and lightening, good books
What scares you: the thought of being "left behind".. not getting any good grades at the end of this year..
Quotation to live by:
"Why are people mean towards people when people are nice to people?" - my uncle, fifty years ago

"Be wary what you think, because thoughts evolves to words.
Be wary what you say, because words evolves to actions.
Be wary what you do, because actions evolve to habits.
Be wary of your habits, because they become your lifestyle.
Be wary of your lifestyle, for it will be your doom." - freehand translation of a quote I found in the swedish form of Reader's Digest.

Additional comments: Well, I disagrre with Aosama.. there are things as dumb questions, and the will get dumb answers ^_^
I love most people, except for Koffa (my annoying classmate) and Cable girl (a K. Bell that I met at a Hogwarts site..^_^).. Ask me if there is anything, and I'll try to answer!