Thread: All About You
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2002, 07:40 AM   #140
Mlo
Haunting Spirit

Mlo has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Name (that you go by): Internet name: Mlo - on the downs, and most other places, annunhilwen - At the Internet Movie Database

Future Aspirations: To understand what the word Aspirations mean.............

Goal in life: To publish a book, or release a movie I've directed or acted in, or something like that... Maybe to just, live and see what life brings... Or to help other people who have it really bad...

Short term goals: Living through school and getting good grades.

Passion: Chill, read

Hobbies: Reading, drawing, wathing TV, eating, sleeping, beeing at the downs... Beeing unbeliveably lazy...

Famous for (okay this is where you get to brag about yourself): Hmmm...*thinks...really....hard* I guess I'm mostly famous for....hmm... beeing really annoying [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]. Hmm... Most people say that I'm a great friend, so I guess I have to go on that...

Fave book: LotR, His Dark Materials, Old Magic and Artemis Fowl

Fave movie: LotR, All of the Star Wars episodes, Monthy Python and the Holy Graal, Forgotten Silver, Sister act 1 and 2, Cool Runnings and Birdcage, Kandahar

Fave sport: Oh yuck, I hate sports!!! Guess it has to be bowling (is that a sport?), coz you don't have to run or anything, just toss a ball...

Fave store: Clothes: H&M Books: All bookstores are great, as long as there is books in them [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Fave music: Erykah Badu rocks, so does Eminem, Enya, Lisa Gerrard, Aretha Franklin, Rufus Wainwright and loads of more artists wich I can't remember right now, but I actually listen to mostly everything from rock music to Vanessa Carlton.

What you can't stand: Britney Spears, people who think that they are better than everyone else, people who dis other people coz of their race, religion etc. ehrm, racists that is...

What you plain dislike: Yucky stuff, like slimy rocks and such, yuck. Romantic Comedies, ugh....

Who you admire: Many people, my sister, mother Theresa, my mom, my grandma, all thoose people who live in war and have a really hard time, but still stay strong.

What you most love to do: Sit down and enjoy a really great book while eating something really good

Your self-confessed flaws: I talk too much, I have a habit to get very annoying.... hehehe...... Oh, and I can get quite agressive sometimes...

What intrigues/fascinates you: Differences(sp?) and similarities in different religions, watching a flame burn

What scares you: Weird spooky sounds that appear when the wind blows against my window, war, racists, axe murderers (sp?)

Quotation to live by: Den dagen, den sorgen (swedish quotation, hard to translate, kinda 'that day, that sorrow', like, don't worry about it until the time comes,)

Additional comments: BarrowDowns rocks!!! So does Tolkien [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Oh, and Happy Birthday Aman! Very very very late, I know... but, congrats anyway [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[ November 02, 2002: Message edited by: Mlo ]
Mlo is offline   Reply With Quote