Thread: All About You
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2003, 04:53 PM   #253
Mattius
Soul of Fire

Mattius has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Well it may have took me a great deal of time but I have just read through the last several pages of text before adding my own. I don't think its likely I will be able to post without copying someone somewhere so sorry if it happens but, bah- what are you going to do?

Name (that you go by): Oh good, an easy one to start, my name is Matt. Also known as, surprise surprise, Matthew.

Occupation: Full time student and holy Mother of God is it boring.

Future Aspirations: I have absolutely no idea. Seriously, my mind is just blank. I think my life is just made up of doing short term things over and over till I die. But I don't mind that, keeps me on my toes.

Goal in life: Invent a cure for cancer/AIDS, be a singer in a massive rock group, score the winning goal in the FA Cup Final, you know, the usual.

Short term goals: Passing my A Levels with an A in history and B's in English Lit. and Business Studies thus securing my passage into Sheffield University.

Passion: My girlfriend Charlee, she is my soulmate and 99% of my passion is towards her. The remaing 1% is split up into too many things to mention.

Hobbies: Football- thats 'soccer' to you Americans, not that game of rugby where the guys wear pillows under their shirts that you seem to think is football.

Famous for (okay this is where you get to brag about yourself): Me? Famous? Nothing much, I am quite good at reciting lines and jokes from things such as The Simpsons, Futurama, Family Guy and The Mr Hell Show although I don't really think that would go down well on a CV. Hmm, my great-grandfather played for the England football team a few times as well as Manchester United. Hmm, thats not really me though, I guess I am famous for wearing baggy combats with loads of tassels and listening to my music very loud and I don't really expect to be knighted for it.

Fave book: Apart from the Tolkien books I have enjoyed Lord of the Flies by Golding, To Kill a Mockingbird, a range of Terry Pratchett as well as a few old plays including Dr. Faustus by Marlowe.

Fave movie: My favourite film of all time would have to be Aliens, I just love it so much, Bill Paxton is the coolest guy who ever lived. I love movies so much! Some of my most loved are: Chasing Amy, Dogma, Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back, The Shawshank Redemption, The Usual Suspects, Austin Powers, Pulp Fiction, Resivior Dogs, Predator, Terminator Two, Singing in the Rain and of course LotR: FotR and TTT.

Fave sport: Football- the one you play with your feet- pay attention America!

Fave store: A little place downtown- The Forum, baggy clothes, good coffee better music and the best rock-metal-punk-ska-hip-hop nightclub in the region right next door. Try beating £1 a bottle and 50p a shot with great bands playing! Go on, try it... nevermind [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Fave music: Okay lets see here, should be quite substantial. Incubus, Limp Bizkit (bad but still good), Audioslave, Rage Against The Machine, Lit, System of a Down, Foo Fighters, Queens of the Stone Age, Hundred Reasons, Korn, The Hives, Nirvana, Green Day, NOFX, Less Than Jake, Nonpoint, Radiohead, POD, Spineshank, New Found Glory, Weezer, Red Hot Chilli Peppers- you get the general idea right?

What you can't stand: Comercialsed rap, man that justs get to me- die Ja Rule die!

What you plain dislike: Ignorant people, I feel a mixture of anger at them, angry that they are ignorant and angry that they have not been given a good education.

Who you admire: Right now, that OAP who was arrested in South Afica by the FBI who had him confused with one of the world's most dangerous men. He was basically tortured for two weeks before being realsed by the Feds. The guy looks nothing like the one he was mistaken for and I hope he sues the asses off the Bureau.

What you most love to do: Spend time with my girlfriend.

Your self-confessed flaws: Because I am tall I am really clumsly sometimes which is a pain!

What intrigues/fascinates you: Other cultures, and how they don't know anything about your own. For example when I went to America I basically knew what American life was like for the majority due to American films and TV. I found out that Americans have basically got no clue about the rest of the world- no offence intended but I discovered a startling statistic- only 1 in 10 Americans own a passport [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

What scares you: Clowns and old people.

Quotation to live by: Eat and be merry for tomorrow we diet.

To find out more click on this- Look I can type really fast apsfjosdopfjsdognsufoasjfadnvpsdgnpsdngapsbfpasfnh Seriously its a link to my page.

[ March 05, 2003: Message edited by: Mattius ]