Thread: All About You
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2003, 05:40 PM   #259
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Sting

Ok, here I go updating again because I just always seem to change my mind about myself.

Name (that you go by): Erin, which is Nire backwords, but you can call me Brinniel or just plain Brinn
Age: Too young (I'll be 15 in less than 4 months). Haha, I finally told.
Future Aspirations: to become a successful screenwriter
Goal in life: to be happy....though an Academy Award would be nice...
Short term goals: to do well in my dance competitions and not screw up my next orchestra test
Passion: dance, violin, writing, drawing
Hobbies: look above
Famous for (okay this is where you get to brag about yourself): Can't say that I'm famous for anything. I am very shy and invisible to those around me. During my math class one day, I actually had someone ask me if I was new to the school. I've been going there for 3 years! But to my friends, I am known for obsessing over LOTR (Why shouldn't I? )

Fave book: LOTR, The Silmarillion (I'm still reading it though), The Shannara Series, The True Confessions of Charlotte Doyle, Speak
Fave movie: FOTR, Moulin Rouge, Rat Race, Monsters Inc, Chicago, My Big Fat Greek Wedding (considering that I’m part Greek), Urban Legend, MI2
Fave sport: Dance, of course!
Fave store: Barnes and Noble, Circuit City (for cds), Blockbuster (I'm a movie freak)
Fave music: Blink 182, Eminem, Avril Lavigne, TLC, Monica, Kelly Clarkson, Sheila Chandra, Enya, Green Day, Norah Jones, Nelly Furtado, several different soundtracks, and a variety of techno music

What you can't stand: my history teacher (groan), visual gore (I don't mind reading and hearing about it), slackers in school, people who drool over Legolas, the fact that Wal-mart lives in my neighborhood
What you plain dislike: people who put smoking and drinking ahead of other things in life, anyone who does drugs (illegal ones), blonde ditzy cheerleaders who have no brains (we have plenty of those at my school)
Who you admire: Nando Parrado. He is one of the 16 survivors who crashed in the Andes Mountains in 1972 and lived there for 70 days. In the crash, he lost his mother, sister, and best friend, and almost died himself. But he recovered and become one of the strongest of the survivors who actually helped save his friends. I admire Nando because before the crash he was a young, shy boy, and came out of the Andes as a strong, courageous man who took the role as the leader of the group.
What you most love to do: dance, write, draw, spend time at the Barrow Downs
Your self-confessed flaws: I'm obessive and am a terrible procrastinator.
What intrigues/fascinates you: darkness, night, mysterious things, morbid subjects (is that too weird?)
What scares you: spiders, things that pop out of nowhere
Quotation to live by: Whatever's on my monthly sig.

Additional comments: I unfortunately, am one of the 9 who do not have a passport. I dream of living in England and traveling the world, but right now my family is a little lacking in money. I am truly sorry if I do not know enough about everyone’s culture as it is rather isolated here in Idaho (where there is absolutely no culture), but I do like to study exotic cultures.

Last edited by Brinniel; 02-06-2007 at 04:22 PM.
Brinniel is offline   Reply With Quote