Thread: All About You
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2003, 11:56 AM   #11
vanwalossien
Shade of Carn Dûm

vanwalossien has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

I filled out this form about ten pages ago, here's some updates...

Short term goals: Name (that you go by): Vanwalossien, Wormtongue (why, I wonder?) and Ingvild
Future Aspirations: get an education, and get away from Norway for several years
Goal in life: I should have one, right?
Short term goals: to get through my final maths exam alive, and to get my first belt in kickboxing EDIT: Math exam finished two hours ago, and I'm still alive [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] EDIT2: Yellow belt in kickboxing! I rock! Or at least I'm not totally hopeless [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Passion: books, movies
Hobbies: kickboxing
Famous for (okay this is where you get to brag about yourself): Hmm, most people think I'm "smart", which they think of as a bad thing. Hopeless classmates...
Fave movie: Lotr, Matrix (though I've seen it too many times, it's become boring), Beauty and the Beast, Mulan, Trainspotting and lots of others
Fave sport: kickboxing and orienteering is what I like to do, ice hockey is what I like to watch
Fave store: Avalon
Fave music: Nightwish

What you can't stand: most politicians
What you plain dislike: my dad's cooking *shudders*
Who you admire: Tarja Turunen, Tuomas Holopainen, Helge Fauskanger, several BD'ers and Dag Arne Bye
What you most love to do: reading, watch movies, spend time on the Downs
Your self-confessed flaws: I can talk non-stop for hours, I spend too much time online, I talk to myself, constantly, in English... [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
What intrigues/fascinates you: history, languages
What scares you: bees (hey, I'm allergic to them, I'm allowed to be afraid of them!)
Quotation to live by:
To err is human, but to foul things up completely requires a computer

Comments: I'm happy to say I've done no further Macarena-dancing in the school hallways since the last time I posted on this thread.

And, if anyone cares to know, I've got two weeks left of school! *hums 'School's out for summer'*

[ May 22, 2003: Message edited by: vanwalossien ]

[ June 02, 2003: Message edited by: vanwalossien ]

[ June 05, 2003: Message edited by: vanwalossien ]