View Single Post
Old 04-01-2003, 10:03 PM   #11
Diamond18
Eidolon of a Took

Diamond18 is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Thumbs up

Ah, thanks Lush and Beth. (Seriously though, yer too nice).

So...an incomplete list, in no particular order...

How Do I Love Thee All? Let Me Count the Ways

Estelyn Telcontar: The patience of a saint, kind and intelligent, not to mention wonderfully witty. Merisuwyniel all the way. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

The Squatter of Amon Rûdh: I don't see how anyone can not like him, to put it simply. Intelligent, polite, modest, and extremely funny. He makes me laugh out loud time and again.

Bethberry: A wonderful wordsmith, whose amazing alliteration is always awesome. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Lush: A real all around babe, whose pithy wit is always fun to read. She's said some things perfectly in a single sentence, which I would have taken paragraphs to get around to. (Spared me the trouble...all right!)

Mithadan: Who knew a mysterious moderator could be so funny?

Kalimac: Another funny one, they're all over the place! I love her comedy, but she's also a really nice person, who can hit the nail on the head.

HerenIstarion: He's just cute. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Bill Ferny: He's too intelligent for that name, always something worthwhile to say. Knows how to take a good apple joke, too.

Child of the 7th Age: Always has impressed me with her posts, even when she was explaining to me why I was totally wrong. (One of my first BD memories [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img])

Well, I'm sure I've forgotten lots of people in one of my patented mental lapses, but I'll end with:

The Barrow-Wight: Who knew the Myseterious Mod Man would turn out to be the Hilarious Man of Grundor? How I laugh...

And so here's something from all us suck-ups to you, B-W: