View Single Post
Old 04-29-2003, 10:09 AM   #158
Annunfuiniel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Annunfuiniel has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

Quote:
p.s. looking forward to discussing with you, Annunfuiniel!
Oh yes, I think we'll have a lot of things to discuss, Schmendrick. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] At what time were you planning to make your entry at the party scene?
Btw. I would second Maika's suggestion: a charming lady-wizard sounds interesting! She would most certainly be a character which Annunfuiniel, Mistress of Annúminas, would be interested to meet. This Lady of Dark Sunset is planning to wear a ruby-red evening gown and decorate her almost black hair with red gems.
Ok, now you'll recognise me when I enter in (I believe I'll be one of the first to arrive). [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Oh Helkaaaa...? If I remember correctly you talked something about owing me and that you'd do anything for me? Well, I'm afraid the "pay-back time" has come. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Annunfuiniel is an untiring dancer so hope you're wearing good dance shoes...
*glances at Aman* Sorry, hope you don't mind me borrowing your partner. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
And Saucepan Man, you'd better take me to dance too, I've had so much trouble with your devious riddles! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ April 29, 2003: Message edited by: Annunfuiniel ]