View Single Post
Old 01-07-2003, 05:55 PM   #10
Kuruharan
Regal Dwarven Shade

Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Thumbs up

Quote:
My current choice of reading is actually The Holy Thief by Ellis Peters, so I suppose I'm at the Abbey of Shrewsbury in 1144, waiting to see where Robert Beaumont, Earl of Leicester, is going with his playful claim on the reliquary of St. Winifred.
[hops up and down excitedly]

Ohmygosh! A fellow Cadfael reader! So nice to find them out there! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Anyway, back to Tolkien.

Since I am about to start school again, after a slightly distressing Christmas break, I feel like I'm staring at the Black Gate after coming through the Dead Marshes. (Not good. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] )

As a side note, the weather here will be in the mid-70's tomorrow, then a heavy frost the next day, followed by snow the day after that. Bizarre! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]