View Single Post
Old 09-25-2003, 09:22 PM   #29
Theoden
Pile O'Bones

Theoden has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

OK!
I've had lots of dreams that happen the next day and only 1 LotR moment which was today.
This one is for Elennar Starfire: I have had moments like the one in your class change, I was in class change too when the same thing happened to me!
And for eleanor_niphredil: I have had dreams that have happened the next day. Someone told me this is called DejaVu, but..who knows? I go to school and everything, do my classwork but normally in History or Science lesson something happens and instantly the dream comes into my mind. I say to myself and sometimes to my friends "I dreamed this!"
I get kind of scared when this happens but anyway I love it.
So, anyway, today I had a "Ringbearer" moment. It's not really shocking, but I found it rather funny. Here it goes then:
I had bought a pack of gum and had it in my pocket. I was really hungry and in the mood for eating something. So since gum is not allowed in my school I didn't know if I should eat it or not. Later on I forgot about the gum, but everytime I put my hand into my pocket I though "GUM,GUM,GUM!!!"... until at last I ate it [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]!