View Single Post
Old 08-06-2003, 10:12 PM   #28
ElenCala Isil
Shade of Carn Dûm

ElenCala Isil has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to ElenCala Isil Send a message via Yahoo to ElenCala Isil
Sting

Movie-wise, I'd ask Arwen why the heck she usurped Glorfindel, and what right she had to steal his horse... which brings me to the next character:
Glorfindel- I'd want to know how he felt about being usurped..
I'd also want to know if Aragorn was truly ablutophobic, or if he just likes the grease in his hair.
Tom Bombadil- hmm, I'd definitely have to ask him about the poetry which would lead to me asking Goldberry what she thinks of Tom's poetry.
Merry and Pippin- I'd have to ask what the orc draught was like, and I'd be amused (for some odd reason) to hear Pippin try to explain Treebeard's eyes again.
As for Dom.. I'd really want to know how many times he's ever said the word "meep" (don't ask) and I'd also want to ask Elijah how many times he's said the word "Lofty" and if he says it so often because it's in Tolkien's writings quite often.
And before I shut up, I'd really want to know more about how Faramir felt about his father wanting to burn him alive, and wishing that he was dead in place of Boromir, and also what he would think about being portrayed as he was in the movie (although I hear about a redemption for his e-vileness in the extended edtion of TTT)
Ok, I could go on and on forever but I'll just shut up now [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]