View Single Post
Old 06-04-2003, 11:22 PM   #754
Arawethiel
Animated Skeleton

Arawethiel has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

*Chuckles* I've been missing out! Monty Python, evil muffins, and James Bonds galore! You guys have the funniest ideas! I've come up with a little contest based off of American Idol. Anyone can do the clips for it and vote for who sings the best. Of course that is if the contestants make it to singing because I'm sure some of them will try to rig it. [img]smilies/evil.gif[/img] Ok, let me know if you guys are interested in doing this because I will keep track of the votes. The contest can end on Monday, June 9 or before that if there are no contestants left.

Now the one who became the Disco King of Middle Earth brings you an entirely new contest, Middle Earth Idol!!

Hello, all and especially my supporters on the Downs! Today I bring to you a special show where others may obtain the fame and status that I have through singing!

*Cheers sound for Boromir and shouts of Do the Wave can be heard*

Thank you, thank you my adoring fans! And without further ado I announce to you the four contestants for ME Idol!

B: First it's my overshadowed brother Faramir!
F: At last an opportunity to shine!

B: Next up is the self absorbed Legolas!
L: With my natural Elven talent for singing and incredibly good looks I have this contest in the bag!

B: The third contestant is our favorite Fool of a Took, Pippin!
P: Everyone tells me I'm quite a good singer, well all the drunks in the pub that is.

B: And finally the man with too many names Aragorn!!
A: No one can sing the ballad of Beren and Luthien like I can.

TBC...I'm posting who the judges are next.