View Single Post
Old 05-15-2003, 12:46 PM   #1
Maegaladiel
Haunting Spirit

Maegaladiel has just left Hobbiton.
Sting The Round-About Game

Welcome to the Round-About Game! In this thread, players try to link two seemingly unrelated topics in a 'round-about' way. Ok, that didn't make sense, did it? Let me explain again....

THE ROUND-ABOUT GAME
I'll start you off. One person (in this case, me) will provide two people, places, objects, or ideas, (at least one of which must be ME related) and you, the viewer, must figure out how they relate to each other. WARNING- this may take some thought. I'm just pulling two random thoughts out of that scary, untamed place called my mind. The topics may be anything from Smeagol to cherry yogurt. Hey, that sounds like an example!

EXAMPLE- (I will say) From Cherry Yogurt to Smeagol
(You will come up with something like) Cherry yogurt is pink. Roses are pink. Rosie Cotton is named after a rose. Rosie married Samwise. Samwise went to Mordor with Frodo, who was guided by SMEAGOL!!

See? You get from point A to point B in a ROUND-ABOUT sort of way! If you like, you may suggest your own round-about topic after you answer a previous one. ALL ENTRIES, TOPICS AND ANSWERS, MUST BE APPROPRIATE! THAT MEANS NO VULGER LANGUAGE CONTENT OR THE SO-CALLED 'POTTY HUMOR'! GOT THAT? Okay then.

FIRST TOPIC-
From zebras to Arwen

Go for it! Have fun, and good luck!
~Maegaladiel, the nearsighted elf
Maegaladiel is offline   Reply With Quote