View Single Post
Old 05-22-2003, 07:27 PM   #22
Arawethiel
Animated Skeleton

Arawethiel has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

I can't believe someone hasn't done a Matrix one yet so I guess I'll be the first.

Frodo wakes up in the bed at Rivendell and sees Elrond wearing a pair of shades.

"Ah, Mr. Baggins I've been waiting a long time to make your aquaintence. You may call me Agent Elrond. Now it comes to my attention that you have a certain ring in your possession that my superiors would like back."

"I'll never give you the ring!" Frodo shouts at him.

"Oh really?" Agent Elrond smirks and produces a 5 inch thick pile of manuscripts describing Frodo's digressions in the Shire complete with drawn pictures.

"As you can see, I've been keeping an eye on you. Now we can wipe this slate clean. Give you a fresh start so to speak if you give me the ring."

Before Frodo can make a response the door to the chamber is kicked off it's hinges and Sam walks in completely dressed in black leather and black sunglasses.

"Samwise Gamgee." Agent Elrond says with disgust evident in his voice.

"Agent Elrond." Sam replies in the same tone. "Merry, Pip get the Ringbearer out of here. I'll handle Elrond."

Merry and Pippin rush in behind him garbed in black leather regalia and shades as well. They haul Frodo out of the bed while Agent Elrond and Sam start to duke it out.

Sam goes to punch Elrond in the face, but discovers he isn't tall enough so kicks him in the shin instead. Agent Elrond loses his balance not so much from the blow, but from getting tangled in his dress like robes and ends up falling to the ground. Taking advantage of Agent Elrond's tumble, Sam runs out of the room to catch up with Merry, Pip, and Frodo.

Agent Elrond scowls as he picks himself up off the ground and straightens his crooked sunglasses."They're not out yet." He grumbles and stalks out of the room.

Ok, that ended up a little different than I intended, but I kept having images of hobbits in leather and dark sunglasses [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img] and had to write something for it. I hope it brought you guys some amusement. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]