View Single Post
Old 12-30-2003, 10:23 PM   #331
THE Ka
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

THE Ka is a guest at the Prancing Pony.THE Ka is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Send a message via MSN to THE Ka
Thumbs up

I try to be as nice as i can when i am explaining new things to my friends. When this is done by word of mouth, flaws can be fixed at that moment. But, since most of us are not a Bill Gates who can afford to have endless abilities hooked up to his computers typing will have to do. When this is done, flaws stay there. Winking at you in the eye. NEVER GOING AWAY...

for example, i was telling my friend or should i say recommending that he should visit www.barrowdowns.com. am i just not the little salesman? Anyway, the next day i asked him if he check it out. Apparently, he typed :

www.barroudoons.com

He then told me that i must of had a sick and twisted mind. Don't even ask me what in the name of Ra what was on that site.

Well, i had to write down the RIGHT spelling . Just incase he tried to go back to it again. Idon't know if he's seen it or not. Hope he does though...

And just for your entertainment, i'll even put down one that i typed. ( please don't send messages into my profile account.)

this is what the Ka siad at 2:30 in the morning in the chat room on the downs:

" Oh me? I'm a Speedo... Are you a Leo?"

yes. laugh. you evil monkeys. just laugh. don't tell me anything.

P.S. If you are wondering, or wnt to know what a speedo has to do with astrology, it doesn't. I am actually a Scorpio, and yes i am a hothead. Just a little one though...

Quote:
" Well it's not easy being the Barbra Strisand of the underworld..."
- The Ka, When I Talk to Clients
THE Ka is offline   Reply With Quote