View Single Post
Old 07-30-2003, 02:32 PM   #40
Elróthiel
Animated Skeleton

Location: Heaven, where Middle-earth and Zion are fused and all the guys are sexy beasts!
Elróthiel has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

HI! Thanks for the compliment Sapphire Flame!
Ya want some more?
Here they are!

They were probably playing The Sims Unleashed on Notlartz's Dell, and downloading Orc and Uruk skins off the Internet so they could make a sort of Sim Virtual Battle! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

OR!

They could all be attempting to build a couch out of random dead Eorlingas so they could sit comfortably while watching Eastenders!

They could ALSO be discussing what the world would be like in a few thousand years (aka Now), and freakily getting it right:
Uruk No 2,197 (Squarkz): Hmmm, well -I- think that all the countries will be split up into all little ones, and all the maidens will wear trousers!

Uruk No 3,333 (Quartz): Yes, maybe! BUT! There will also be really cool weapons used to kill people!

Squarkz: Yea! And one of the countries will be really cool, and all the rest apart from a rare few will be REALLY BORING!

Quartz: What do you think they'll be called?

Squartz: I dunno brother. Something really weird. Like........England, and Scotland. Haha! The Lands of Eng and Scot! Silly future people!

Well! That's it! Hope you liked them! I've just recently been to Japan, and since I've been back, England has become SO BORING!! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
I miss my friends, I miss the family I stayed with, and more specifically, I miss the really hot 19 year old dude in that family..............
See y'all!
Namarié!
From
Elróthiel, the Insane Elven Goddess of Hilariosity and Laughter!