View Single Post
Old 07-28-2003, 01:34 PM   #40
Sirithheruwen
Shade of Carn Dûm

Sirithheruwen has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Quote:
I've worn an opera cloak, my One Ring, a French flag tied around my waist, my 'SAVE THE ENTS!!!" shirt, and my white mask that covers half of my face to school many times (interesting combination, no?). You think I'm not used to getting weird looks
Very interesting!!! I do have a "Save the Ents!" t-shirt, but it's actually a plain white t-shirt written with a black permanent marker. ( [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] )
I have a story that might amuse some of you, but most of you will probably think it's normal.
Me and one of my LOTr obsessed friend went and walked a mile to a big hill in her neighborhood, climbed to the top, and threw my One Ring off the side. Sadly, I never found it, and now I have to get a new one. But I destryed the One Ring!!!! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] GO ME!!!!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]