View Single Post
Old 10-13-2003, 08:30 AM   #12
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
Silmaril

Greetings... My name is Feanor of the Peredhil (commonly called Fea... or Jack, but that's a different story.) and I have a problem. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] I am a Tolkien Addict. But it's not as bad as people think... I do have a life outside of Literature.

I didn't used to, but a friend of mine once told me that as good as Tolkien's works are, nobody wants to listen to me talk about them for extended (or really even short) periods of time. So my advice to all people like me: try to restrict your balrog-wingings and Tolkienite Bombadilloisms to places and people that want to hear you. Like here. And offline (yes, there is a world away from the computer [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] ), go out with friends once in awhile.

It's really amazing; for as much as my parents hate my guy friends, they let me hang out with them because it gets my nose out of my books!

Fea