View Single Post
Old 10-13-2003, 12:13 PM   #15
Elentári_O_Most_Mighty_1
Shade of Carn Dűm

Elentári_O_Most_Mighty_1 has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

I wouldn't say I'm quite so addicted as an alarmingly large number of people here [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] , although finding yourself thinking that steak pie smells like this forum is disturbing to say the least.
And you guys, there is hope. You have admitted you are addicted, and isn't that the first step on the (long and winding) road to recovery? Except of course we don't want to be properly cured, just weaned off a tad.

Oh yeah, and my name is Elentári. And I do have a (limited) social life, but it is limited by my ice skating training rather than this. I just spend (every waking moment of) my spare time here...or on Council of Elrond (where I'm Leggylass...anyone else go there?)...or on TORN...or on the OB files... [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

EDIT: Just read over this post (I have a habit of reading it
after I've posted for some reason), and I begin to wonder how I could possibly thought I wasn't totally addicted? MAybe I'm in denial??? [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

[ October 13, 2003: Message edited by: Elentári_O_Most_Mighty_1 ]