View Single Post
Old 08-07-2003, 01:03 PM   #693
Nehani
Haunting Spirit

Nehani has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Nehani
Tolkien

Okay, here be mine (enjoy):

You spend the whole of your luch period at lordoftherings.net waiting for Billy Boyd. One day, at my dad's office, we got Billy Boyd first off. Genevieve and I danced around chanting "Bill-y Boyd" over and over. I got really wierd looks from my Dad!

When ever you see a spider you scream "DIE MINION OF SHILOB!!!!" and attack it with a swifter (Genevieve just puts a dixie cup over it, and gets help, so cute!)

I have seen many ents, mainly ones that resemble hemlocks (lanky and thin) and spruces (burly) thought. They're very majestic up here (AK). I don't care what you say, I've seen many of them!

Okay, my friend wrote this, and I helped some. It goes to that one song (I don't know the name of)"...we took a little bacon, and we took a little beans, and we fought the bolddy British at the Battle of New Orleans"

In thirty nineteen we took a litte trip, along with all the Riders along the Mighty Anduin. We took a little Lembas and we took a lot of beer, and we met the Nameless Army on the Fields of Pelenor.

We loosed our arrows but the orcs kept a comin'. There wasn't neigh as many as there was a while ago. Frodo burned the ring and they comenced a runnin', on up the Poros River to the gates of Moradora (it had to fit!)
We all went back to Gondor, where Aragorn was crowned. Two sets of lovers married, and a new white tree was found.
(so yah, feel free to add on)

When ever I'm about to go onstage, I chant "Feanor give me streanght" It works too, it gets reid of all my butterflies!

Yah, I do alot of other things, but hose are the best!

Nehani fo the Entish Forest

"The Way Is Closed. It Was Made By Those Who are Dead. The Way is Closed."
Nehani is offline   Reply With Quote