View Single Post
Old 11-23-2003, 11:21 AM   #22
Finwe
Deathless Sun

Finwe has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Finwe
Sting

Haha! That is absolutely wonderful! There are quite a few snotty cheerleader-types at my school who are too lazy to read the books, so they ask me about the ending. Let's just say, I've told one person that Frodo and Sam die halfway in Mordor, Gollum gets the Ring, but Aragorn captures him, becomes extremely bad, dumps Arwen, who commits suicide by jumping off a cliff, marries Eowyn (who by now is also bad), kills Theoden and Eomer, defeats Sauron, and takes over all of Middle-earth with Legolas and Gimli as his right-hand Men (or Elf and Dwarf, whatever!), Merry and Pippin as his jesters, and Gandalf as his court magician.

Let's just say, that snotty cheerleader-type, actually believed me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then, she saw The Two Towers, and came back and started insulting me with a vengeance. I just told her that if she was stupid enough to believe what I had told her, then she deserved it!
But Melkor also was there, and he came to the house of Fëanor, and there he slew Finwë King of the Noldor before his doors, and spilled the first blood in the Blessed Realm; for Finwë alone had not fled from the horror of the Dark.
Finwe is offline   Reply With Quote