View Single Post
Old 09-06-2003, 10:38 PM   #901
Amarantha_Daisy
Wight

Amarantha_Daisy has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

Quote:
I convinced her to read LotR, and she just finished it about a week ago.
Lucky... My mom's not much of a book person. I tried to get her to read LotR, but she wouldn't... I can't seem to get anyone to read it. *sniffles* Considering how much I talk about it I'd think everyone would want to... But I guess they're just sick of me... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Btw, Happy Belated Birthday!

Woo! I'm finally making an Elvish dress [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] *squee* I found a pattern I liked, and I bought fabrics and stuff...so I'm gonna make one! I shall have to post a picture when I'm done...

-When every item of clothing in your wardrobe relates to LotR *and these are my hobbit pants, and this is my Elvish shirt...*

-When you have to make up an element for science class and decide to name yours in Elvish *heh heh*

-When you do your Elvish homework before your school homework *Hey, I have my priorities!*

-When you enjoy your Elvish homework so much that you more of it than you're required to do.

As you can see, I'm taking a course in Elvish ^_^ I'm doing the Sindarin course at Council of Elrond It's great fun! I'm enjoying it [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]