View Single Post
Old 11-08-2003, 10:15 PM   #1491
lothlorien

lothlorien has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Hi I havent been back here in ages school started again for me so I had to study for my school certificate and all but now I can finally post again.

Anyway you know your obsessed when you go shopping for formal dresses and you spend about 4 hours refusing to buy every dress your sisters hand you cause they havent got an elvish look.

And when you start jumping up and down while shrieking for joy because you found really cool ring and bracelet set that looks very elvish.

When you have a casual teacher and she spends the lesson giving you strange looks because you spend the whole lesson speaking elvish to your friend (WHO DOESN'T LIKE MIDDLE EARTH) I might add.

Oh my English teacher really likes lord of the rings and she has these really cool pictures like the ones in the books on the walls with some lines form the books and everything...Anyway we had a compertion one time and I won she was going to give the winner a prise so I asked her if I could have the pictures on the wall and she said no. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
From lothlorien
lothlorien is offline   Reply With Quote