View Single Post
Old 09-18-2003, 03:27 PM   #32
Daewen
Wight

Location: Stuck inside an Aquafina bottle...HELP! ...seriously, I'm getting claustrophobic
Daewen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Daewen
All righty then. Here's my little contribution to the first scene.

*Bus pulls up and the doors open. Boromir and Aragorn, punching each other, tumble out, followed by Arwen and Eowyn, both cheering for Aragorn, and then Faramir flexing his muscles in hopes to woo Eowyn, who hasn't noticed him at all. After them comes Merry and Pippin, who're practically skipping out of the bus, followed by Frodo and Sam, chatting happily to each other, not noticing that Gollum is stalking them. Gimli comes out after them, axe in hand, looking very tough and intimidating indeed, followed by our dear Legolas, with hs duffle bag full of Herbal Essence and suitcase full of designer clothes and other hair and skin products, his hair blowing perfectly in a non-existant breeze, looking dreaminly off into the distance. *

Elrond: Well Galadriel...we certainly have an interesting group of campers this year.

Galadriel: Tell me about it. This is certainly going to be an interesting summer.

Elrond: *nods his head, pauses, then looks around* Hey, have you seen Tom? He's supposed to be here to great the campers.

Tom: Hey dol, merry dol, derry dol, and alwithom, fear not my friends for here comes good old Tom!

Elrond: *rolls his eyes and walks away to greet campers, Galadriel follows, and then Tom, who is humming and skipping like some sort of gay freak in yellow boots* Excuse me, campers, excuse me *blows whistle and everyone is quiet* Welcome to Camp Funshine, I'm Lord Elrond, and I'll be the head councilor of the boys this year, and I *get's distracted by Arwen waving her hand furiously at him*

Arwen: Hi daddy! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Elrond: Hello dear, now as I was saying, I just want to tell you that I'm sure we'll all have a lot of fun this year, and...*notices Pippin jumping up and down as if in attempt to do a strange short hobbit like impression of Michael Jordan* Excuse me, little animated lawn gnome who is an NBA wannabe, what exactly are you doing?

Pippin: Who's cooking, and when are we going to eat? I'm hungry!

Aragorn: You ate on the bus Pippin!

Pippin: Yeah, I had elevenses, but now I want luncheon...then afternoon tea...then dinner...and supper...

Galadriel: Ai Elbereth! We have hobbits this year! Eru save us!

Elrond: Great, and we haven't got a cook this year since Nazgul #3 quit...

Sam: What? No cook? Don't you worry, Mr. Elrond, I can cook, if you'd let me, that is. I'd make sure everyone got plenty of food. There's not going to be any anorexics in my kitchen *glares at legolas*

Elrond: Um...well...suuure why not...well I'm at it, we don't have anyone to lead our campfire stories...

Aragorn: I can do that!

Elrond: All righty then...we also need...
*later that night*

Sam: Supper is ready!

Legolas: We just had dinner.

Sam: *looks at him evilly* You're far to thin, you're getting an extra helping! You're going to eat your dinner and like it!

Legolas: *gulps, takes plate*

Aragorn: While we're eating, let's tell the campfire stories! *everyone agrees* All right, a long time ago in a strange alternate universe, there were two people, twins, evil twins, named Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen. *everybody screams and covers there ears* Are you frightened? Not nearly frightened enough...

**yeah ok..someone can take it from there...**

[ September 18, 2003: Message edited by: Daewen ]
Daewen is offline   Reply With Quote