Thread: Shrines
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2004, 02:47 AM   #16
Gorwingel
Beholder of the Mists

Gorwingel has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Well I have a very large FOTR poster that is framed on my wall. Is that shriney enough?

I don't really go overboard, but my room does contain a lot of LOTR things. I have my books, calandar, a few pictures here and there, my signed water bottle from Sir Ian, and a few other memoentos. The poster is really the main thing though (but I don't have candles or anything like that around it).

Oh and also in the room next door I do have three full size TTT posters, and a Legolas standee which is my sister's. I guess you could consider that place the most Ringish spot in the house. So, yes, I guess I have a few shrines [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img]

Just to add on... That is just the stuff I have out! I have an additional four ROTK Posters, a small TTT poster and an entire trilogy poster, a box of Ring things I got from Comic-Con in San Diego, magazines (including my prized one, the last LOTR issue of Empire), and now I have, finally, a hardback set of LOTR to replace my paperback book with movie pictures on it.

Last edited by Gorwingel; 02-17-2004 at 07:44 PM.
Gorwingel is offline   Reply With Quote