Thread: Parallells....
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2002, 11:52 PM   #36
Mintyztwin
Wight

Mintyztwin has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

I'm an elf. (Heh. I hope.) Well, the name generator, and character tests ALL say I'm an elf, or most like Legolas. (Who IS an elf. I'm sure no one knew that. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] )

I'm tall. (Not compared to the rest of my fam, though.) Looooooooooooong blonde (?) hair. (It's kinda dark-blonde-brown-red.) Blue eyes. Or grey. Depending on the day, and who you ask. And I sing really well, and waaaaaaay high. (I'm humble too! Just kidding. I actually take voice lessons, and am truly pretty ok.)

Also, whenever there is a full moon, or even just stars, (as long as it's not too freaky) I have this incredible urge to go dance and sing in the night. I can also compose poems and elvish-sounding songs on the spot. (Heh heh heh.)

I'm learning elvish. (I really DO NOT have time for it! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] ) and am nagging my father to teach me archery. (I tried it a long time ago and liked it.)

I can walk and make absolutly no sound. And I always feel most at home in the forest with the animals.

The only thing non-elvish about me is I like cats. And I can't run for a loooooong time, 'cause of knee problems.

But I really want to be an elf!!! And you can't tell my ears aren't pointy 'cause my hair covers them! Heh heh. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

But you, man of God, flee from all this, and pursue righteousness, godliness, faith, love, endurance, and gentleness. 1 Timothy 6:2
Mintyztwin is offline   Reply With Quote