View Single Post
Old 07-06-2003, 10:59 PM   #103
Alatįriėl Lossėhelin
Shade of Carn Dūm

Location: Road to Rivendell: 2491 miles from Hobbiton, with Frodo and Sam, homeward bound
Alatįriėl Lossėhelin has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

Samwise: Hmmm...that's a tough call. However, he looks a little older than Rudy but not as old as Sam. And you're right, he does look handsome in black and white. I'm envious!!

Quote:
the sales clerk took him to the backroom, showing him some figures that were lurking back there, not on the shelves anymore. Anyway, he was excited, cause he thought Boromir was hard to find.
Liriodendron: I haven't been able to find Boromir & Lurtz (or Boromir by himself for that matter) in the stores yet, but I'm not giving up. I haunt the retail KB's in town, plus I call the KB outlet stores on the days they get their new stock in to see what LotR figures they received. If they have a new one that I don't have, I'll make the drive to get it (I live in Austin & the outlets are in Hillsboro & San Marcos--about a 3-3 1/2 hour round trip in either direction). I can't understand why my friends call me obsessed! [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]