View Single Post
Old 12-04-2003, 11:45 PM   #340
Samwise
Faithful Spirit

Samwise has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Samwise
Sting

Hi-ho! Well, added a wee bit to my LOTR collection today, some photos off the web of the cast at the Wellington premiere, and a book (magazine)...I can't quite tell the title of it for all the words on the front--I think it might be "Fantasy Worlds" #3....
anywho, it showcases ROTK, has interviews with Li'l Mr. Wood, Miranda Otto and the guy who played my fave Lil' hobbit--(like you don't know who that is. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] ) the reason I bought it--'cause I would never have bought a $7.00 mag otherwise. Lots of good pics in it of "everybody" so to speak. I also got (though I won't offically recieve it 'til Christmas) an LOTR movie calendar for 2004. There's a store in our local outlet mall that sells--for the most part--calendars, and I picked out the one I liked (again, one that gave satisfactory "photo time" to my fave Hobbit), then proceeded to leave the store so my mother could buy it for me w/o my "seeing". [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

On another note:
[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]I have five dollars and seven cents to go until Sting is mine ! ! ! ! ! ! ! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Giving thanks unto the Father...In whom we have redemption through His blood, even the forgiveness of sins.~Colossians1:12a,14
I am Samwise son of Hamfast, if by hoe or trowel I can get these weeds out of your garden, I will.You have my shears!;)
Samwise is offline   Reply With Quote