View Single Post
Old 12-28-2003, 03:47 AM   #381
Gorwingel
Beholder of the Mists

Gorwingel has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Quote:
Update: I've added a few things, not necessarily for Christmas. I took my grandchildren to see RotK last Saturday, and we went to Half-Price Books afterwards: I found an oversized hardback copy of Ted Nasmith's illustrated "Silmarillion" in pretty good condition.
That is one thing I have been wondering about. I have been thinking of increasing my collection of books, and have been thinking of maybe visiting used book stores and places like that, but have been wondering if there is nothing avaliable because of the popularity of the films. I really would like to find some of the older novels, because all of the copies I have are new and I only have one Hardback (actually two now [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] ). But I won one of them. So how avaliable are Tolkien's books?

Oh and just to add... I have actually found myself to be perfectly content with just my Sting. The only thing that I have thought of maybe adding is the white knives of Legolas. It is just that I find the other swords to be way to large for me. Sting I find to be just a perfect size [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img]