View Single Post
Old 10-31-2002, 05:37 PM   #28
VanimaEdhel
Etheral Enchantress

VanimaEdhel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to VanimaEdhel Send a message via MSN to VanimaEdhel
Silmaril

Argh! Okay, so today is Halloween, right? I dressed as Galadriel, right? I mean, I even had Elf ears and flat sandals on (no heels...well, I'm 5'10" anyway, I don't really need them...and I couldn't go barefoot, since it was about 33 degrees Farenheit when I left my house this morning). The day went well, except that no one but my friends knew who Galadriel is (I almost physically assaulted one girl who said, "Who's Galadriel? An Elf queen? Oooooh...you mean from that "Middle Earth" place...from that movie right? What was that called? Hold on...I'll think of it..." GAAAAAAAAR! Read...a...book...please *calms down and pants a bit*). Well, I was walking down the stairs out of Spanish class...and, suddenly I felt my sandal slip a little. I missed the stair and fell down the stone stairs...luckily it was only my feet and ankles that got hurt. But now, I am limping around in a very un-Elvish manner. Well, at least I concealed the limping for the rest of the day (now I look like a gimpy Galadriel, but...). So that's my LotR-related injury...pity me [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/confused.gif[/img] [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] [img]smilies/evil.gif[/img]

[ October 31, 2002: Message edited by: VanimaEdhel ]