View Single Post
Old 08-31-2003, 01:09 PM   #40
Esgallhugwen
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Esgallhugwen has just left Hobbiton.
The Eye

I think I have wood-longing too, though no wood are near where I live. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] but whenever I go into the mountains I love it because there are lots of trees, although there was that huge fire (those poor trees and the animals that live there) well anyway a few years back or at least a year back. I was really horribly sick, not throwing up, but I was practically paralyzed I had to stay in bed all day I could barely move and I was sweating profusely, I felt that I was going to die... and I was listening to the Fellowship soundtrack, lying there in my bed, the mattress being saturated by mt sweat i didn't have my blankets on, my mom was trying to cool me down.

Anyway I hoped so badly that Aragorn would come in with kingsfoil (Athelas..hope I spelled that right) and heal me much like he did to Eowyn when she killed the Ringwraith but was paralyzed and fell to darkness.

I felt very much like her, I could make up the excuse that I killed a Nazgul and that was why I was sick. Thankfully i'm better now. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I always call my friends by their stature.. i'm an Elf, and one of my friends is a Dwarf and another is a Hobbit. At first she didn't like it that I called her a dwarf but I reassured her that dwarves are very cool, loyal and hardy people. I don't think my other friend knows I call her a Hobbit [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] One of my guy friends calls me a Hobbit though [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img]