View Single Post
Old 01-09-2003, 06:21 PM   #9
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Sting

*Gimli holds up an ordinary saddle, but smaller with a strange leather strap hanging off it.

Gimli: Presenting the all new saddle for dwarves! Not only is it made to make a dwarf's bottom side especially comfortable, but it also features this. *holds up leather strap* A seatbelt! Strap yourself in and buckle, *demonstrates* and you'll never have to worry about falling off a horse again (as from experience, I know it can be quite painful). Oh, and did I mention the Dwarven runes that are engraved onto the saddle? A special addition I added to make my invention look more appealing. *smiles proudly*

(ooc: For all you who are wondering about the no modern technology rule, what I specifically meant was no electronics of any sort. You may use something that's already been invented in our world as long as it seems believable to exist in Middle-earth. Though, I would rather have you create something of your own as it will give you a better shot at the creativity award. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img])