View Single Post
Old 11-11-2003, 12:56 AM   #121
Elora
Shade of Carn Dûm

Elora has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Hear ye, hear ye, oh good peoples of Evendim Hill ilk!

[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Now that I have your attention, I thought I'd alert everyone that I will be forwarding our story along in 3 days time.

At such time, I will send off our party on their errand and move them along the trail.

If you have anything further for your character to wrap up between now and then, please do so as soon as you can.

My forwarding post will encompass the entire group of characters and move them at least two days into the journey.

If you have ideas that will be affected by this planned forwarding post, please drop me a P.M so that I can accomodate them for you.

So, 3 days to finish any current business of your character whilst at the Prancing Pony before dawn and the journey begins.

Just as a reminder, here is where we are at in the plot outline. It's a guideline that should help you come up with ideas for your character and the story. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Meetings - ALMOST FINISHED
  • Characters arrive at Prancing Pony - DONE
  • A party is formed of the disparite races, and the beginnings of both friendship and conflict begin. Not everyone will get along amicably. Each joins the party for their own reasons. Meneltarmacil is chosen as leader, and in that some differences emerge. - TO BE COMPLETED in 3 DAYS

Journey into the Wilds COMMENCING in 3 DAYS
  • The party sets out, provisioned, to search the surrounding lands, heading west and north towards the Hills. - FORWARDING POST WILL BEGIN THIS FOR ALL CHARACTERS
  • The party follows the Brandywine River, observing the ban on travel through the Shire, uncovering a disturbing lack of trail and signs. Doubt as to whether Falowik really saw what he did begins.
  • Whilst in the open land of the downs, the party undergoes it's first night attack. In the dark, chaos and confusion reign supreme. Doubt arises as to whether the source of aggression comes from within the group or from the mysterious men that were said by Falowik to have attacked Eodwine.
  • Falco suspects Falowik and his "cohorts" are responsible for the night attack but says nothing for the moment as he lacks proof. He resolves to watch even closer.

So, in short, in 3 days, dawn in Bree will arrive, the party will set out and the action will begin. I will get this going for us in my forwarding post.

If you've got any questions, feel free to P.M me or let me know here. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Characters: Rosmarin: Lady of Cardolan; Lochared: Vagabond of Dunland; Simra: Daughter of Khand; Naiore: Lady of the Sweet Swan; Menecin: Bard of the Singing Seas; Vanwe: Lost Maiden; Ronnan: Lord of Thieves; and, Uien of the Twilight