View Single Post
Old 10-04-2003, 11:12 AM   #22
Orofaniel
Mighty Mouse of Mordor

Orofaniel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Orofaniel
Tolkien

Rosie & Family

Hedgar has always this negative attitude when it comes to Big Folk, Rosie thought as they arrived at the twon Square. It was crowdy, and both Hobbits and Big Folk were gathered. Rosie had never seen that many people in the Square before, or she'd never noticed that it could be that crowdy.

“Breelanders all!” one of the Big folk said loudly as they found a nice spot where they had a good view on what was going on in the front there. “Calm yourselves and listen to the Rangers! Then you shall be heard too.”

"Heard? We? Small Hobbits? Ha... " Hedgar muttered. "I heard that," Rosie said sharply looking at her husband with great eyes. "Can't you try to be a bit positive towards all of this for once?" She asked him, trying not to sound too angry, even though she could feel her temper rising slightly.

"I am, I am....But.." Hedgar said, but Rosie interrupted. "No but!" She said stern looking at her son, Fippi. "Is this the way you want to raise your son? I mean, let him think that all Big Folk are..." She continued, but this time Hedgar interrupted her. "No o'course it isn't," he lied.

"Let’s just hear 'em out, alright?" Rosie said while one of the Big Folk was trying to continue with his 'speech'.

[ October 04, 2003: Message edited by: Orofaniel ]

[ October 06, 2003: Message edited by: Orofaniel ]

[ October 06, 2003: Message edited by: Orofaniel ]