View Single Post
Old 10-05-2003, 02:34 PM   #3
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

piosenniel is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Sting

Main characters are: - 9

pro-Corsair

* Jythralo Doran – male - Corsair Enthusiast – for Corsairs – played by Earendil Halfelven

Need Players for these 2:
  • 1.) Co-conspirator – male – I’m going to leave this open for broad consideration; so please be very creative (but realistic)
  • 2.) Co-conspirator – female – I’m going to leave this open for broad consideration; so please be very creative (but realistic)

See below for the extra characters the co-conspirators for the Corsairs will also carry along.

~*~*~*~

pro-Gondor

*Devon – male - Ambassador’s Son – played by Maikafanawen

*First Ally – male - close friend - Calnan – played by Nuranar

*Second Ally – male – close friend; same age; best childhood friend - a commoner - played by Amanduial

Need Players for these 2:
  • 1.) Third Ally of Gondor – female - friend; same age; childhood friend of Devon; (could be a love interest); BE CREATIVE but realistic
  • 2.) Fourth Ally of Gondor – PREFERED male - You may submit the bio of any race of any history for me to decide from. (Chose from Dwarves (must have a realistic reason for being in Umbar), Silvan Elves (also must have a realistic reason for being in Umbar), men from Rohan, Gondor, and Eriador—includes Rangers and Dúnedain). MUST BE CREATIVE and REALISTIC

About 4th Ally’s First Post:

He is on his way into town for a reason that must be descriptively portrayed in the first post. Remember he can come by land OR sea. His actualy arrival will be in his second post according to the OUTLINE that will be posted by Maikafanawen when all players are assembled.

*Fifth Ally – male - retired Gondorian Naval Captain – played by Maikafanawen

See below for the extra characters the pro-Gondor Allies will also carry along.

Secondary Character Types Are:

1.) *Pro-corsair* - Extra crewmembers and allies of Jythralo Doran – (these will be made up and carried along by the 3 pro-corsair players).

2.) *Pro-Gondor* - Extra acquaintances and helpers of Devon Thrann & Company – (these will be made up and carried along by the 6 pro-Gondor players).

[ October 05, 2003: Message edited by: piosenniel ]