Thread: Hunted RPG
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2004, 07:08 PM   #11
Teleri
Animated Skeleton

Teleri has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Estelle never really had a doubt that she would be allowed to come. Tom's a reasonable chap, even if his is strong-headed... she thought, as she began to pack an old sack with essentials for the the journey. Tom had been the only one apposed to leaving all the women behind. And he would not think of trying to make me stay. For I can be scarier than he.

This thought stirred old memories, that made Estelle smile. She remembered how, when she was a lass, nobody could leave her out of an adventure. She would toss her long hair, and glare at the unfortunate victim, until she got her way. As an older woman, she had less to be angry about, but she remembered one occasion when Tom himself had been a particularly bad guest. He was no more than twelve, and the glare had made him stagger as if he'd been hit in the chest with a rock.

Well, I'm coming, and there is nothing anyone can do to stop me! Besides, she thought, if a group of young hobbits are willing to go on such an adventure in the first place, then they are lacking in sense. They will need someone older than they are to look after them.

"There!" she said, putting some jarred food into the sack. "I don't have much else to pack that'd be useful anyway, so I guess I'm done..."

Estelle went into her study, and lay the sack inside the door. She sat infront of the dying fire, and waited for word from Ivy, or Melody, aware that it may be a long time before she sat infront of her fireplace again.

<font size=1 color=339966>[ 8:09 PM January 16, 2004: Message edited by: Teleri ]