View Single Post
Old 11-20-2003, 08:56 AM   #50
Child of the 7th Age
Spirit of the Lonely Star

Child of the 7th Age is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Sting

Point of information.....

I went back over the story and here is the actual chronology. I made changes in my own posts so that the raid on the farmhouse will take place at midnight on the same day that the recruits arrived. This way the story comes together more easily. No changes or edits were required other than in Guthwine's posts in order to do this...

This puts us timewise at the very same point as the Breelanders:

Broad Timeline

Day 1: The townsmen receive news of the bandits and hold a meeting. Eruantalon joins up with the bandits.

Day 2: First day of school and Berilac takes the children out to look at the hedge.
Arrival of the first letter from the Weather Hills.

Day 3: Second school day. Angry parents at the door of the school. Andreth asks Berilac to help her with her son. Guthwine arrives at the bandit's camp and Eruantalon makes his first trip out to search for recruits.

Day 4: Third school day and the children repair the hedge with Berilac. The recruits come back to camp. Lotar thinks on what to do and addresses them at midnight to go out and attack the farmstead in the dead of night....

Bandits - Please note that it is midnight or later when your raid takes place. Everyone should be asleep as you quietly creep up to the farm.

Happy pillaging!

Cami

[ November 20, 2003: Message edited by: Child of the 7th Age ]