View Single Post
Old 01-26-2004, 08:39 PM   #22
Melisil
Wight

Melisil has just left Hobbiton.
Pipe

2 or 3) Guard - male –Gondor - Sent by the king, hearing of the legacy to arrest Guriel Il Galoth- Cannot let anyone else know what he really is doing on expedition or that he is a guard, so he will have to make up an excuse.

--Here is my guard's post, I hope you enjoy it!

Character Description Form:

1.) Have you ever played in an RPG at the Barrow Downs? – YES - Which one? Last

Hope for Moria

2.) How many RPG’s on the Barrow Downs are you currently involved in? 1

List them, please: Last Hope for Moria

3.) Have you posted in The Green Dragon Inn or in The White Horse in Rohan? –

YES – Which one? The Green Dragon Inn

For your character please include:

NAME: Aelimur

RACE: Men

WEAPONS: He weilds both a shortsword and a longsword. A bow hangs at his back. He preffers not to use this unless needed though

APPEARANCE: Aelimur is a tall, Gondor born man. He has a long, stern face, with a look that shows he has seen too much for his time. Long legs and arms. He has brown, slightly wavy hair coming down to about the middle of his neck. Aelimur has fairly deep set, sea green eyes.

PERSONALITY/STRENGTHS/WEAKNESSES: Aelimur has a very strong attitude: When he talks, people tend to listen. You can tell by looking at him that he knows how to get something done, and usually does fairly quickly. He is a born fighter, and is now, after just over a year of practice, and over 8 years experience in war, he is a very strong, and skilled soldier in the art of war. Aelimur is very determined to what he sets his mind to and usually very practical about it too. He has been trained in military tactics since he was young as well as having private tutors educate him from the time he was 7, 'till the time he was 16 years old.

He preffers to be with other military men, but if he is not, Aelimur knows how to get along with others farely well. The few times Aelimur tries to relax, he does so either by hunting, or being at the local pub telling a tale.

HISTORY: Aelimur was born and raised in Minas Tirith. His family was an extremely wealthy, and noble liniage. Because of this, he was brought up surrounded by three things: tutors, military men, and parties. From the time he was twenty, 'till he was twenty-one, Aelimur sharpened his sword handling with many of the greatest sword masters, so he is by now a very skilled warrior.

Aelimur is very loyal to King Elessar, and has met him on several occasions after the ring-war because of his family's social status. So naturally, when Elessar asked Aelimur and a fellow member of the guard to go on this mission of certain revenge, he was only too happy to accept.

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

Melisil's post

Aelimur marched into King Elessar's throne room. His uniform on, and his helmet under his arm. When he was a few feet in front of the throne he bowed lowly to his lord.

"You called sire?" he said, standing full height again, "What service may I complete for you highness?"

Elessar, also known as Aragorn by some, nodded. "Yes Aelimur, son of Dalemun. I wish for you to carry out a task for me. I have heard news that Maén, daughter of Miradir Il Galoth- one of our greater soldiers- retired now, is gathering together a group of men and woman to seek out Guriel Il Galoth, cousin of
Miradir, and murderer of Miradir's brother. I am most sure she wishes to seek revenge on him of one kind or another." Elessar stopped for a moment, "Aelimur, I want you and one other member of my guard- whom I will disclose to you later- to join their party. You cannot be known as a member of my guard though, as she knows I do not agree to this. Join them, as a traveller say, and find Guriel with them. If and when you do, I want the two of you to arrest him, before continuing back here at Minas Tirith for his proper... how shall I say... repayment?"

Aelimur listened to all of this very closely. "I understand sire. When will we go, and where will we be going?"

"You will be going to the house of the widow Lysia Il Galoth. That is where she is gathering people." Elessar replied, "When, I am not sure; Three days at most, hopefully two, and if you can, tommorow. In other words: as soon as possible."

Aelimur nodded. "Yes your highness. Shall I return to my watch now sir?"

Elessar nodded, "Yes Aelimur. And after your watch is finished, go to your manor and make ready for the trip you will be taking. Remember though that you should not be discovered as a member of Gondor's guard. And do not worry about the amount of time it will take, if you return him here, arrested(or otherwise in your command) you will be well rewarded. Either way though, I will be glad in you."

"No reward is needed for me to be honored in serving you my lord." Aelimur stated, doing a short bow to the King once more before turning around and marching out of the courtyard.

<font size=1 color=339966>[ 4:28 AM January 27, 2004: Message edited by: piosenniel ]